Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2006 12:12:25 PM EDT
Is there a guide to weapon lights and their weights?  My LaRue battlelight is killing me.  I try to train with it on as I use my weapon for home defense which means at night.  But this thing seems so eavy to me.  I am a wuss I know, but its heavy.  When its off the rifle, the rifle feels so much more balanced.  However I feel uncomfortable without a light for home defense therefore I need a light.

Anyone know a source for weapon light weights?  Someone should make a guide or chart for weight vs. output and come up with a ratio for measuring this.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 2:05:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:27:46 PM EDT
[#2]
- Sorry to hijack -

BrightFlashlights, do you know if surefires rail mounted tape switch is available, the SR "plug in tape switch with rail clip"?

I find it amazing that the M952C weight is ~10oz, while the M962C is ~12.3oz, thought the difference would be greater than that.

Do you happen to know the length of the M952C vs the M962C?

Thanks.

PS - great wealth of information you have compiled.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:55:15 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Here's a start -

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=20&t=255241

Scroll down a bit and you'll find most of what you're looking for.

Thanks, I dont know why I stopped at the mounts part of that thread and did not keep scrolling down the first time I looked at it.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top