Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/15/2006 7:09:07 PM EDT
ok so here it is....becuase of were i work i (a shooting goods store) i heard a lot of intresting things from people......the latest on is that someone can go by a cheap $15 laser w/ pressure switch and use the pessure switch to with a surefire....i was told this works with the G2(if u know anything about surefire the 6P is almost the samething...one is plastic the other in metal) well everything has messured up so for but one thing............I CANT GET THE STUPID TAILCAP BOTTEN OUT.....this is not a problem with the G2 because it is plastic and i have watch many people break the tailcap out(not knowing that they broke it) and still make the sale.....but if yall have any ideas it would be very help full.

-less then 2months before i hit the sand.....PFC Roy, Jamin
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:25:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:30:29 PM EDT
I used a Pelican tape switch on my 6P before I sold it, worked fine.

NB
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:53:26 PM EDT
ill do that.....how much are we talking here......just trying to get on idea......thanks
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:27:13 PM EDT

Originally Posted By blind2color:
-less then 2months before i hit the sand.....PFC Roy, Jamin

I'll be honest with you man, you don't want to go to the Sandbox with a cobled up G2. More so when it is a cheap pressure switch of low quality. I would buy a dedicated Surefire weapon light like the Millenium Series and take advantage of the DoDs reimbursment program that is in effect untill October.

DD2902 - Form for the DoD Equipment Refund
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:35:24 PM EDT
i know what u mean.......i got a C3 combat surefire......im just trying to find a way to get a light on my shotgun for a low-cost(pest control......REM 870 express.) as for my AR i will only put the best on it......thats what the C3 combat...just dont want to pay $100 for the surefire pressure switch....best part about that light it i got it at cost($160).....yea that makes it nice......but if i get a G2 it will be for the 870 nothing else.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:45:01 AM EDT
Get the Pentagon pressure switch. Nice and cheap (but much better than some knock-offs).
Top Top