Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2006 1:34:12 AM EDT
I just built a weaponlight using a Surefire L90 bezel, A21 adapter, and a Z41 tailcap with a U06 pressure switch.  I would like some feedback about the other pressure switches Surefire produces (specifically the B and the T switch).  Is it better to have a momentary on/off switch as well as a constant on/off switch on one light?  So, would the U05T switch be better with the momentary on/off and constant on/off detent on the housing? Or  a U05B switch along with a momentary on/off tape switch attached to one housing be better? Or C, quit being so damn cheap and buy a m910?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:35:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:16:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Hi Calvin,

I need that setup for my SureFire M4 to go on my flattop Bushy.  I e-mailed you but I don't know if you are getting them since I moved to the east coast.  If you can send me a price and payment options.  I need mounts, and all.

Thanks,

ReconJack

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top