Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2003 9:26:12 AM EDT
Kudos to both MSTN and Surefire, for great services.

I am in need of a Surefire P-111D for my G-21 this week, before my business travel.  (Yes, I had a Insight M3, but since my grip is small, my fingers cannot reach the switch without either twisting my grip or use my left hand, and Surefire's new slim-line pressure switch is a better design than the Insight's pad, plus I wanted the light deactivate option)

I placed my order with MSTN, and they arrange with Surefire to drop ship the light to me directly (since both Surefire and I are in Southern California).  My order was placed on late Friday last week, and I received the light yesterday, August 17, 3 days.

Again, I have to thank both MSTN and Surefire for helping me out and get the product to me in a very timely manner.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 1:36:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 3:13:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes indeed.Just was E-Mailed that, because he didnt ship on his normal day ,because he got busy testing something ,that it was going out today next day air at no charge to me.Hearing about how well MSTN perpetuates its customer service is almost passe'its so often,i almost didnt chime in.
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 1:12:28 AM EDT
[#3]
If you live in the Los Angeles area, you can always go to Surefire at Fountain Valley and pick up your stuff.

This is the fastest way.
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 1:47:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Not really, going thru the LA traffic is horrible, from my place to SF will be more than 2+ hours one way, plus I need to get that done on business hours, not feasible.

Besides, SF direct cost is more than MSTN's price.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top