Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/16/2003 5:18:29 PM EDT
I've fallen behind on my flashlight buying, so I was wondering who's got the best prices on Surefire weaponlights.  I'm specifically looking for some for my ARs, although I haven't decided on the models, and one for my Benelli M1.  Anyone know someone that kills the competition's prices?
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 8:34:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I use all Surefire's on my stuff. I don't know about the best pricing offhand (likely someone else will have some info on that) but I do know that when I was looking for an IR cover for my M900A today a dealer told me that Beverly Hills PD had contacted him and purchased a significant number of M900's he had in stock. He checked on replacing them this week and found out dealer cost had risen so you might think about seeing what's out there before a price increase hits.
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 10:40:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Look for the user BrightFlashlights over in the EE.  His prices are the lowest I've found.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 6:06:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Several of the dealers at the local shows have signs up that say something to the effect of "buy now, surefire is raising their prices."
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 3:42:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 7:09:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I didn't even realize you dealt in surefire products.

Did you receive the funds ok for the PRI gas tube?
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 3:50:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 3:56:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Thank you, I received your voice mail at 0600 this morning...My cell service certainly is lacking.

Link Posted: 8/18/2003 9:29:45 PM EDT
[#8]
"Hello 1001001! I didn't recognize you. I sell a lot of stuff, but just don't tell anyone.  I left you a voice message the other day advising that I did receive your funds. I hope to have your Fat Boy in early this week..."

[b]C4IGRANT NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME!!!!!!![/b]

[b]Please tell us what you sell for petes sake your prices are really low!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

Why do you try to keep your good deals such a secret???

Lowest Aimpoint prices on the market Lowest EO Tech prices (I'm still hoping to buy one soon) ARMS Aimpoint mounts Now Surefire flash lights and PRI gastubes>>>> WHEN WILL IT END?

[b]I am kind of in the market for a Surefire but I don't know what to call it.  It is the small 6V combat light with throwlever ARMS mount and lockout tailcap  do you have one? How much are they?[/b]

Why do they use these model numbers (it's like IDing a Smith and wesson automatic pistol!) They should just call it the M3 6V Throwlever lockout tailcap.

Not knowing what to call it is really making it hard to find.
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 10:50:14 PM EDT
[#9]
"[i]It is the small 6V combat light with throwlever ARMS mount and lockout tailcap...[/i]"

"[i]small 6V combat light[/i]" = G2Z or Z2.
The CombatLights have a Patented CombatGrip ring (usually adjustable).

G2Z CombatLight:
[img]http://www.surefire.com/images/personalMenu/personalLightsmenu_53a.jpg[/img]

Z2 CombatLight:
[img]http://www.surefire.com/images/personalMenu/personalLightsmenu_55.jpg[/img]

I think you actually mean "WeaponLight". It is the small 6V WeaponLight with throwlever ARMS mount and lockout tailcap called the "M952P"
[img]http://www.surefire.com/surefire/content/m952p_full.jpg[/img]

Al
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 4:23:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 11:06:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Your right 952 P you have mail
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top