Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2003 12:00:50 PM EDT
I already have an M6 for my Glock, but would like the M3 w/LED for the Bushy, is the LED any good and where is the cheapest place to buy it?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 1:13:14 AM EDT
I just got mine in the other day. Its good if you wanna sneak arround, with out exposing to much light. Try Arizona GunRunners. I paid arround $125 for mine. Good people to do buisness with. Fenster.
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 4:21:37 AM EDT
Good for a handgun light... poor for a rifle light.
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 7:04:20 AM EDT
Originally Posted By new-arguy: Good for a handgun light... poor for a rifle light.
View Quote
Agreed. The dark spot from a poorly focused light can be large enought to hide a person. It happened in our night class - one guys was using an M3 and the target was in the middle of the dark spot - he didn't see the target at all. In a previous class the instructor (Giles Stock) indicated that to get it focused properly so it would work at a reasonable distance the bexel was barely on the body. First round down range was enought to shake the bezel loose and spill the contents of the light. If you want a light like this then buy the Surefire product (yeah it will run you almost twice as much). It has a properly focused bean and can handle longer ranges.
Top Top