Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2017 6:31:34 PM EDT
I am looking for (well right now) ANY case or carrier that you can carry a scoped AR15 on an ATV with.

I can find plenty that are for 'regular scoped rifles' but as you know these are usually too small for a scoped AR.

Anyone have any suggestions on where to look for one or one you recommend?
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 6:40:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I finally moved to a lightweight hardside bushmaster case I had.  I just bungee it on my rack.  Other ones rattled, got in the way, didn't fit AR patterned rifles, etc.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 6:41:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Tagged for interest
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 7:03:28 PM EDT
[#3]
This is what I use..It snugly carries my scoped 12.5" sbr and or my benneli shotgun  gun carrier
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 7:37:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm putting a Plano All Weather gun case on the front rack of my Can Am Outlander to carry gear. Don't see why it couldn't be used for guns. I'd just have to put the foam back in.
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 8:16:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd have mounted it permanently rather than straps but my fuse panel and winch remote are under the front rack.

Link Posted: 8/31/2017 8:20:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top