Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/20/2005 6:49:22 PM EDT
Who is selling cheap molle compatible triple mag pouches? Double (6) capacity are also good. I want to line the bag with several, don't want to spend as much to hold my mags as the bag cost!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:52:36 AM EDT

Originally Posted By DDEL:
Who is selling cheap molle compatible triple mag pouches? Double (6) capacity are also good. I want to line the bag with several, don't want to spend as much to hold my mags as the bag cost!

Unfortunately good ones aren't cheap, however, I am very pleased with both the Blackhawk and the Eagle pouches.

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:32:49 AM EDT
Specops makes ok ones that aren't too pricey.
http://www.specopsbrand.com/main.html
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:58:12 PM EDT

Originally Posted By edwin907:

Unfortunately good ones aren't cheap, however, I am very pleased with both the Blackhawk and the Eagle pouches.

What accessory pouches are those next to the mag pouches? That's a nice set up.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:30:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DDEL:

What accessory pouches are those next to the mag pouches? That's a nice set up.

They are Blackhawk Strike small and medium utility pouches and a NVG pouch. Very useful for optics in particular (Aimpoint, 3X magnifier, PVS-14).
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:52:20 AM EDT
tag
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:19:46 PM EDT

I'd think for as much as those bags cost you'd at least get some pouches with it.

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:38:35 PM EDT

Originally Posted By blackjack333:
hinkat least
get some pouches with it.

Well you do, it holds three mags. Ishot doesn't /isn't set up to sell additional one as near as I can tell. "Coming soon" or something.

I was hoping to find cheaper stuff since it's not exposed. I gave up and bought a pair of BH's mag pouches and a utility bag from spec ops.

If my wife ever finds out I've got over $270 into this setup, I'm a dead man!!

I'll get a picture up whenthe pouches arrive.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:37:08 AM EDT
grant@gandrtactical offered free additional mag pouches with purchase not too long ago.
Top Top