Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/18/2005 4:34:18 PM EDT
I'm still new to the AR world, so I need some help with installation.  I have a Bushmaster M4A3 and I just picked up an ergo grip.  Does anyone have or does anyone know where I can get instructions on how to do this?  Your help is greatly appreciated.

I have this one:

http://www.ergogrips.net/graphics/fi4010.jpg
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 5:04:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Make sure weapon is empty...look up thru thr grip on there now, there a hex end screw in there,  I dont know what  size it is get n allen wrench I do know its gotta fit and lossen the screw but dont take off the grip just yet lay the gun on it side with the forward assist or ejection port and magazine catch UP in your lap or on a table after the screw has been extracted and slowly rock the grip back and forth til it starts to come off - now pay attention a spring will start to appear out of the top of the grip you are removing dont let that spring do what springs do, if you take off the grip slow enough it should come out with it. There is a detent in the hole the spring alligns with but if the weapon is not cocked it should not come out ... now reverse the process to install your ERGO grip. And study study study the blueprint of your weapon it should familiarize you with its breakdown.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top