Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2003 7:39:02 AM EDT
I'd like to put a M203 style 37mm launcher on my M4gery but the problem is that none of the several launcher companies I've contacted so far make the correct style launcher--they just have an M-16 A1/A2 model.  The M203 that's modified for use on an M4 has a shortened launch tube and  modified attachment rail to better fit the M4 barrel contour.  

Anyone know of a company that makes these, or eve a dummy version (airsoft, etc)?  Or am I just gonna have to try to find a good gunsmith/machinist to make the right mount?  Thanks for any help or advice you can provide.

Will  
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 9:58:35 AM EDT
[#1]
[url]37mm.com[/url]
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 6:03:52 PM EDT
[#2]
A friend just got one from Mr.40mm,he sleves them to 37mm    http://mr40mm.com/
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 3:42:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks JPC.

How does your friend like the launcher? I saw it on the mr40mm website and it looks awesome--exactly what I'd wanted--but it's awfully pricey.    

Will

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top