Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Whhich ammo?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Took my Gemini versions out. With my 22LR M&P 15-22 pistol the 200 yard dot was right on after zeroing.

Fun to just carefree plink with 22LR and ping steel at 200.
Whhich ammo?

Just using my stockpile of Remington Golden Bullet.
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 6:28:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Page 10
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When were these released? Or, how far back in thread do I need to go to start reading from people actually having these in hand?

Page 10
Thank you kind sir. I am caught up to this point. Very interesting discussion. I entirely interested in the vision issues use case of this optic.

ETA: Joined the email notification for when it is back in stock.

Link Posted: 3/28/2022 6:44:20 PM EDT
[#4]
So as noted several pages back, I'm looking thru the thread on the GLx 2x

Question, what is the distinction/difference between the SLx line and the GLx line?

Link Posted: 4/5/2022 1:56:45 PM EDT
[#5]
slx is made in china.  Glx in Phillipines.  Glx will have better glass quality.  maybe other stuff but dunno.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 6:07:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
slx is made in china.  Glx in Phillipines.  Glx will have better glass quality.  maybe other stuff but dunno.
View Quote

The GLX prism is still China. Only the variable optics are Philippine made.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:42:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
My placement allows BUIS use when 3x is fliped to side. I use the SLx straight spacer for all 3 prisms.

I also have no issues with magnification or shifts when 3x is flipped to side.
Troy BUIS
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/775/IMG_0833_jpg-2156478.JPG

Knights
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/775/IMG_0901_jpg-2156482.JPG

Griffin
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/775/IMG_0985_jpg-2156496.JPG
View Quote

1st post from a new owner and want to say thanks for your input in this thread. The info swayed me to the SLx 1x with 3x magnifier. PA owes you a commission!

I got the AR last week and have been deciding on optics. As a 1st time owner there's information overload when it comes to optics, so I've been reading through lots of information on this site. I was set on a RDS, narrowed down to the SLx-25, HS503G, or Romeo4H but then came across this thread.

I now decided on the SLx Micro Prism + SLx Micro Magnifier combo. Luckily OpticsPlanet had one last green prism in stock and PA had the magnifier.

While considering a RDS, I wanted absolute cowitness with my Magpul BUIS, but it makes sense I may not need to consider this due to the etched reticle of the micro prism.

That said, how do your BUIS align within your setups ... did you zero the BUIS with the optics removed? If so, does that cause them to center align with a lower 3rd cowitness in the prism when the 3x is swung to the side? No issue with windage alignment?

I'm debating on removing mine from the rail after reading the info in this thread ... Although if they can still be used through the 1x, I see no reason and may just leave them on.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:27:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

1st post from a new owner and want to say thanks for your input in this thread. The info swayed me to the SLx 1x with 3x magnifier. PA owes you a commission!

I got the AR last week and have been deciding on optics. As a 1st time owner there's information overload when it comes to optics, so I've been reading through lots of information on this site. I was set on a RDS, narrowed down to the SLx-25, HS503G, or Romeo4H but then came across this thread.

I now decided on the SLx Micro Prism + SLx Micro Magnifier combo. Luckily OpticsPlanet had one last green prism in stock and PA had the magnifier.

While considering a RDS, I wanted absolute cowitness with my Magpul BUIS, but it makes sense I may not need to consider this due to the etched reticle of the micro prism.

That said, how do your BUIS align within your setups ... did you zero the BUIS with the optics removed? If so, does that cause them to center align with a lower 3rd cowitness in the prism when the 3x is swung to the side? No issue with windage alignment?

I'm debating on removing mine from the rail after reading the info in this thread ... Although if they can still be used through the 1x, I see no reason and may just leave them on.
View Quote

Glad to have helped. What I have learned is that the prism shifts the light the way a red dot does not. My BUIS is only accurate if used in the configuration I utilized when I zeroed it. That is, if I zeroed the BUIS thru the 1x prism it seems to work fine as long as I use it thru the prism. If I remove the prism and just use the buis, the poi shifts. On the other hand, if I zero the BUIS without the prism mounted, the poi shifts if I then mount the 1x prism and aim thru it with the buis. What I first noticed was when co-witnessed thru the 1x, the rear BUIS was cranked almost all the way to the left. When zeroing without the 1x mounted, the rear sight was pretty much centered on my rail.

So, I zero my BUIS without the 1x prism and here is why: Because of the etched reticle, if I have a problem that still allows me to use the prism, I don't need the BUIS. If something so sever happens to the 1x that I can't see thru it, I need to remove it anyway but can use the accurately zeroed BUIS.
Link Posted: 4/16/2022 10:37:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Glad to have helped. What I have learned is that the prism shifts the light the way a red dot does not. My BUIS is only accurate if used in the configuration I utilized when I zeroed it. That is, if I zeroed the BUIS thru the 1x prism it seems to work fine as long as I use it thru the prism. If I remove the prism and just use the buis, the poi shifts. On the other hand, if I zero the BUIS without the prism mounted, the poi shifts if I then mount the 1x prism and aim thru it with the buis. What I first noticed was when co-witnessed thru the 1x, the rear BUIS was cranked almost all the way to the left. When zeroing without the 1x mounted, the rear sight was pretty much centered on my rail.

So, I zero my BUIS without the 1x prism and here is why: Because of the etched reticle, if I have a problem that still allows me to use the prism, I don't need the BUIS. If something so sever happens to the 1x that I can't see thru it, I need to remove it anyway but can use the accurately zeroed BUIS.
View Quote

Thanks, I figured the angle of the glass in the 1x prism would cause interference with the BUIS alignment, but wasn't sure since Marsh mentioned cowitness is possible through it. It makes sense the BUIS could be zero'ed though the 1x, but then be off without it and visa-versa though.

I like your approach of zeroing the BUIS without any optics, having them function as true backup sights; considering the 1x is etched.
Link Posted: 4/16/2022 5:06:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Thanks, I figured the angle of the glass in the 1x prism would cause interference with the BUIS alignment, but wasn't sure since Marsh mentioned cowitness is possible through it. It makes sense the BUIS could be zero'ed though the 1x, but then be off without it and visa-versa though.

I like your approach of zeroing the BUIS without any optics, having them function as true backup sights; considering the 1x is etched.
View Quote

Thanks.
I had to return 1 of my 1x prisms to PA for a warranty repair (they replaced it and I had it back in a week or so). While it was gone, I still had a functioning, zeroed carbine because I had zeroed the BUIS without the prism mounted.
Link Posted: 4/16/2022 8:55:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Thanks.
I had to return 1 of my 1x prisms to PA for a warranty repair (they replaced it and I had it back in a week or so). While it was gone, I still had a functioning, zeroed carbine because I had zeroed the BUIS without the prism mounted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.

Honestly there's no harm in having a cheap set of mbus or utg accusync sights on your rifle. They don't cost much and they weigh next to nothing.

Worst case scenario all you have to do is take something off of the wrench. Or you just use a QD mount.

Link Posted: 4/16/2022 9:40:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Thanks.
View Quote

Out of pure curiosity, what went wrong to cause the return?
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:00:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Out of pure curiosity, what went wrong to cause the return?
View Quote

The shake-awake feature became erratic. Sometimes the motion required to wake it up was much more than the normal small movement required when it was new or compared to my other 2 SLx 1x prisms.

I was outside the 90-day "100% satisfaction" window so I had to pay for shipping to PA. They examined it, decided it was not repairable and shipped me a brand-new replacement on their dime. Total time without the scope was about 2 weeks or so. No complaints at all about PA CS.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 9:52:18 AM EDT
[#14]
45 Degree Folding Irons are my choice if you have the space/setup that accommodates them. If you stick with the Bolt-On PA mount, and have a catastrophic optic failure, you ain't using standard BUIS - fast. If you go to an ADM QD mount, then that's fine too. Just my preference, and something to consider, with this 'BUIS through Prism' quirk. My 6ARC, that needs to fit in a Scabbard, has them. My other stuff is 45 degree Red Dots.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:57:34 AM EDT
[#15]
These are amazing and would replace all my 1x optics, except that the reticle is blazing bright from the objective side. Not a big deal for a range gun or an HD optic, but it's a pretty big disadvantage if you wanted to remain hidden using the optic at night.

https://youtube.com/shorts/LdDGJQBAjpc?feature=share
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 3:22:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
45 Degree Folding Irons are my choice if you have the space/setup that accommodates them. If you stick with the Bolt-On PA mount, and have a catastrophic optic failure, you ain't using standard BUIS - fast. If you go to an ADM QD mount, then that's fine too. Just my preference, and something to consider, with this 'BUIS through Prism' quirk. My 6ARC, that needs to fit in a Scabbard, has them. My other stuff is 45 degree Red Dots.
View Quote

This is what I've done.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 3:37:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
These are amazing and would replace all my 1x optics, except that the reticle is blazing bright from the objective side. Not a big deal for a range gun or an HD optic, but it's a pretty big disadvantage if you wanted to remain hidden using the optic at night.

View Quote

Just curious, if you have NVG’s wouldn’t the night vision setting on them reduce that visibility tremendously?

Way I see it, if your enemy has night vision and you don’t, you’re already at a tremendous disadvantage. If you had night vision you wouldn’t be using that level of brightness.

But you have a good point. I wish PA would get away from horseshoes but it seems they’re unwilling to do so. With that massive reticle comes tons more ambient light.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 3:51:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Just curious, if you have NVG’s wouldn’t the night vision setting on them reduce that visibility tremendously?

Way I see it, if your enemy has night vision and you don’t, you’re already at a tremendous disadvantage. If you had night vision you wouldn’t be using that level of brightness.

But you have a good point. I wish PA would get away from horseshoes but it seems they’re unwilling to do so. With that massive reticle comes tons more ambient light.
View Quote

The thing is, if I know my enemy doesn't have NV, I will just use active aiming with IR.  The only reason to go passive is if you are facing someone with NV.   You can see the NV settings from the front easily through the NV too, negating the advantage quite a bit.  I would pay 2x the price for one of these if it had a diffractive reticle or powered fiber optics so that the light wasn't projected forward.

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 4:25:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I would pay 2x the price for one of these if it had a diffractive reticle or powered fiber optics so that the light wasn't projected forward.

View Quote
kinda curious if other optics have this issue?  I suspect yes. If not what is their price range?

Starting to see nitpicking.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 4:27:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Just curious, if you have NVG's wouldn't the night vision setting on them reduce that visibility tremendously?

Way I see it, if your enemy has night vision and you don't, you're already at a tremendous disadvantage. If you had night vision you wouldn't be using that level of brightness.

But you have a good point. I wish PA would get away from horseshoes but it seems they're unwilling to do so. With that massive reticle comes tons more ambient light.
View Quote
The horseshoe is why I bought.

again nitpicking. sigh
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:48:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
kinda curious if other optics have this issue?  I suspect yes. If not what is their price range?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would pay 2x the price for one of these if it had a diffractive reticle or powered fiber optics so that the light wasn't projected forward.

Its not "nitpicking." It is an issue that keeps it from being appropriate for my use case, which is generally nighttime focused and is a dealbreaker for that use.  People will buy these to replace red dots not realizing the downside and people with my use case will want to know.  Not such a big deal if you shoot during the day.  Its not even a "flaw" at the price point, just a downside to the tech used.

Optics that don't do this:
-Red dots and holographics , even 30$ ones off amazon.  
-LVPOs/prisims with diffractive reticles or fiberoptics

Optics that do:
Many LVPOs

Overall, I love the optic which is exactly why I would pay double or even near acog prices for a 1x prism that didn't project light forward.  It would likely replace all my 1x optics.
If you only shoot daytime, you likely won't care.  I am keeping mine and using it on my competition PCC.

I like the horseshoe as well.  It would work better for me if it was etched without being lit, due to above.  

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:02:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Its not "nitpicking." It is an issue that keeps it from being appropriate for my use case, which is generally nighttime focused and is a dealbreaker for that use.  People will buy these to replace red dots not realizing the downside and people with my use case will want to know.  Not such a big deal if you shoot during the day.  Its not even a "flaw" at the price point, just a downside to the tech used.

Optics that don't do this:
-Red dots and holographics , even 30$ ones off amazon.  
-LVPOs/prisims with diffractive reticles or fiberoptics

Optics that do:
Many LVPOs

Overall, I love the optic which is exactly why I would pay double or even near acog prices for a 1x prism that didn't project light forward.  It would likely replace all my 1x optics.
If you only shoot daytime, you likely won't care.  I am keeping mine and using it on my competition PCC.

I like the horseshoe as well.  It would work better for me if it was etched without being lit, due to above.  

View Quote
My vaunted gen 1 MRO would glow if the dot was turned on too high. I'll check my Leupold the next time I have it in hand. I'll check my daughter's holosun and compare.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:14:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The horseshoe is why I bought.

again nitpicking. sigh
View Quote

Sorry. I forgot having options and not liking what you like are bad things?
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:33:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Like what you like but don't expect others to cowtow to your desires. Don't like it don't buy it. Don't expect them to change for you. Moving on.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:42:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Like what you like but don't expect others to cowtow to your desires. Don't like it don't but it. Don't expect them to change for you. Moving on.
View Quote

I like my Gen II but would also like one with a chevron similar to their KISS models. Not sure why you take that personal.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 8:03:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Like what you like but don't expect others to cowtow to your desires. Don't like it don't buy it. Don't expect them to change for you. Moving on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do think people expressing what they would like helps companies in the long run.

Long story short, this pretty much happened in one thread:
Multiple People: "The Reticle on the Cyclops is too small"
That one guy: "Nah it's fine. Get eye surgery scrub"
Sometime Later
PA:"We have made the reticle bigger on the Gen 2"

Ironically the reticle on the 1x is still too small for my preferences. However it's the perfect size on the 3x.

It's constructive, even if it's negative.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 11:59:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Does the anti reflective cap help at all with this issue?

https://www.primaryarms.com/primary-arms-slx-1x-micropris-anti-reflection-device
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 2:33:18 AM EDT
[#28]
No, those only help with external specular reflections off the coating when viewed from an angle. I tested a killflash and it does nothing, unfortunately!
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 10:33:41 AM EDT
[#29]
I have a question: Has anyone actually taken the 1x, at power level 2 (best for naked eye use in the dark), and placed it where they can walk back 10/20/30 yards, and see if it is detectable? Then done the same with NODs? I suspect, based on my indoor basement testing at a max range of about 20 *feet* - that this is overblown... but I'll reserve judgement until *it stops f'ng snowing in April* and I test as above. I do know, that a 40mm Head on a 7,000mW IR LED (Red Glow) is undetectable once you hit about 80 yards. It'll be interesting to test this in the real world - my test at 20 feet, indicated that unless you had the Chevron on a person's eyeball, they weren't seeing anything.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:45:11 PM EDT
[#30]
I’m wanting to use my Slx 1X micro prism with a Vortex Micro3x magnifier that will be at lower 1/3 height. Does anyone know what ADM mount (if any) will work with my optic to get me to Vortex’s lower 1/3 height? Would the AD-B2 with the riser included with the optic get me to lower 1/3?
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 8:02:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
But that's part of my point.  1x with a 400yd bdc doesn't make much sense.   This doesn't even account for the target being obscured unless you are shooting at something the size of a house.
View Quote

That should work just fine.   The old school Aimpoint 4MOA dot is usable for ranging and holdover for ~400 yards.

The problem with 1x is locating and ID'ing the target, not hitting it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 9:56:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 10:04:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I’m wanting to use my Slx 1X micro prism with a Vortex Micro3x magnifier that will be at lower 1/3 height. Does anyone know what ADM mount (if any) will work with my optic to get me to Vortex’s lower 1/3 height? Would the AD-B2 with the riser included with the optic get me to lower 1/3?
View Quote

Have you tired the magnifier with the prism to see if they will even work with your eyes?  The vortex mount and primary arms magnifier mount are the same but the inner groove that indexes the mount is ever so slighly smaller on the primary arms vs the vortex. I had to file the inside edges of the magnifier riser plate to work.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 10:49:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

That should work just fine.   The old school Aimpoint 4MOA dot is usable for ranging and holdover for ~400 yards.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But that's part of my point.  1x with a 400yd bdc doesn't make much sense.   This doesn't even account for the target being obscured unless you are shooting at something the size of a house.

I have the SLx 1x prism and the SLx 3x magnifier.

Here are the details on the SLx 1x ACSS Cyclops G2 reticle with a 100y zero

And here is how it looks with the 3x magnifier flipped to the side

Those limestone blocks on my shed are 6" tall, just for reference. Using the 400 hold without magnification is definitely tough to see, but not impossible.

Here is how it looks through the 3x magnifier though

The reticle looks sharper in person, as my phone camera had a hard time focusing, but you get the idea.

Link Posted: 5/15/2022 8:29:19 PM EDT
[#35]
I’ve been using one of these for around 2 months now. It went on my lightweight, no frills, non night vision capable, throw and go 10.5.

While it’s not what I’d call awesome, I really like it. Especially when factoring in price.

Up close (5-50 yards) I’m just a tiny bit slower than I am with an Aimpoint micro. That probably has more to do with familiarity and I’m sure the gap will shrink.

I really like the reticle for up close work. Using the space between the bottom of the horse shoe as an aiming point is spot on from 0-20 yards. That’s using the 1.93 riser height with a 50 yard zero.

It seems to hold zero. I don’t beat my guns but I don’t baby them. They often ride around in the ranger or truck bed. I had concerns about the factory mount since you are stacking multiple pieces depending on desired height. It’s still zeroed.

The illumination is fine. Daylight bright, but I’ve noticed it can appear to be uneven in certain lighting conditions. It threw me off a couple times shooting today.

The main negative I’ve noticed is that the glass seems to struggle a bit when looking into shaded or unlit areas. I had a little trouble picking up a steel torso under a large tree at 100 and 200 yards. I have no problem making quick hits on it at those distances with my CompM5. With the PA, i could not see it as well through the optic.

Overall, I really like it and I’ll be holding on to it. Not every optic has to be a super operator 1,000 dollar optic. For a non magnified, lightweight ranch gun, this thing is great.

Link Posted: 5/17/2022 8:15:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Has anyone gotten it to work with a 6x magnifier?
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 4:09:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Im sure its possible,  but at that point why not just run a 1-6 lpvo.   NV i guess?

the issue i have read about with the prism+ magnifier is you have to  adjust the prism to work well with the magnifier,  which means its then not in focus without the magnifier.  

so while it works i'd say not ideal.

to me the 1x MP makes sense on a pdw or short ar pistol,  where you are really only ballistically effective out to a few hundred, so maginification isnt really needed.

instead of the 1x+6x maybe consider the 3x MP? i put one of those on my 16" ligthweight carbine.  

Link Posted: 5/31/2022 6:16:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Im sure its possible,  but at that point why not just run a 1-6 lpvo.   NV i guess?

the issue i have read about with the prism+ magnifier is you have to  adjust the prism to work well with the magnifier,  which means its then not in focus without the magnifier.  

to me the 1x MP makes sense on a pdw or short ar pistol,  where you are really only ballistically effective out to a few hundred, so maginification isnt really needed.

instead of the 1x+6x maybe consider the 3x MP? i put one of those on my 16" ligthweight carbine.  

View Quote

My experience has been that focusing the prism without the multiplier in line then deploying and focusing the multiplier produced results that were well focused with or without the multiplier on the line of sight. YMMV.
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 7:34:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
Not my experience.
Quoted:

My experience has been that focusing the prism without the multiplier in line then deploying and focusing the multiplier produced results that were well focused with or without the multiplier on the line of sight. YMMV.
View Quote
My experience. BUT I am considering buying the 3x for convenience.
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 12:55:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

My placement allows BUIS use when 3x is fliped to side. I use the SLx straight spacer for all 3 prisms.

Troy BUIS

Knights

Griffin
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
To my dismay, I found out that you can NOT run a set for fixed of even flip up BUIS with the Micro Prism.

What are most people doing for their BUIS, something offset or buying a QD mount?

Troy BUIS

Knights

Griffin

What mounts are you using?
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 9:36:07 AM EDT
[#41]
I sent a sample I bought to a YouTuber to review.
The BEST Budget ACOG: Primary Arms SLx Micro Prism ACSS Gen 2 Cyclops

Had I known he was going to use a 9mm I could have sent my 9mm version. But he gets the idea. I just wish my 3x would ship.
I now have 5 1x and pending the 3x. All work as intended.  In fact I recently installed an adjustable gas block and it returned to zero with no adjustment.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 8:31:37 PM EDT
[#42]
I just picked up two of these. One for my Sig M400 and the other for a Keltec RDB. I actually like them much better than my compact ACOG. The ability to focus the reticle completely takes away the double image that I see in the ACOG when shooting with both eyes open.

For anyone looking to use their Aimpoint compact 3x magnifier, it does not work. No amount of focusing either optic gave me a usable sight picture. It works perfectly with a red dot but is useless with the prism.

Some 50yds groups with the optic

Link Posted: 7/7/2022 10:35:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Tried to search but couldn’t find anything. How common is it to have a portion of the outer ring be “transparent”. Like it wasn’t etched deep enough or something. There is a spot between 11 and 12 o’clock on my outer ring that I can see through. It’s much lighter then the rest of the reticle.

Link Posted: 7/7/2022 11:33:39 PM EDT
[#44]
I think my 2x GLX was a blem, purchased under that price reduction, and has a small spot like that in the reticle. No biggie as I use the small chevron to aim and not the big circle.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 9:50:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Just a heads up. They have blems and open box options for $174.
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 6:30:48 PM EDT
[#46]
So looking at getting one of these, and use at 1.93 with the spacer.

Is there a way to get the 3x pegasus magnifier to a 1.94 height?
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 10:32:20 AM EDT
[#47]
I haven't read through the entire thread, but I ran into an issue where I couldn't get a good focus with magnifier behind the Cyclops.  Terrible blur of the image and the reticle and despite a lot of diopter adjustment, it never worked.  So I decided to try it with the magnifier in front and it works.  Clear without the magnifier, clear with it.  

Link Posted: 8/14/2022 12:09:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Now I have to try that. Only problem with the new reticle is it won't be magnified with the image.
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 3:43:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 11:18:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
For those having issues with the magnifier behind the prism try this out.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/oDlbPzUGbnA?feature=share
View Quote

Video link isn't working.  I might be having this problem so I'm interested to see it.

Page / 28
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top