BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/23/2017 8:26:31 AM EDT
Looking at some of the Aimpoint T2 combo's offered and one is with the Bobro mount.
Looks to be a sort of modular mount that has a removable spacer, which could come in handy if I want to change rifles.
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 8:37:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a Bobro scope mount and really like it.

I wouldn't hesitate to use one for a T2.

JPK
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 8:43:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I am not a fan of QD, but Bobro makes the best IMO.  I have one of their ACOG mounts.

ETA also have an Aimpoint Bobro.

funny how these things work out.
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 9:45:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Too complicated of a mechanism and they still slip like a Larue can.
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 10:22:26 AM EDT
[#4]
I think I'm the prime detractor of Bobro QD mounts on arfcom.  For your application with a red dot, it will probably work just fine.  I cannot recommend them for precision applications.  I had two mounts in a row where the spring lug shrunk and allowed the mount to slide back and forth on my uppers.  They don't use a machined in recoil lug, which IMO, they should.  If the lug doesn't shrink, the mount will hold with within .001 or so.  If the lug shrinks .006, like mine did, it will go from holding zero to chasing zero.  The amount of zero shift will then depend on how straightly machined your upper is.
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 10:49:03 AM EDT
[#5]
I have an Aimpoint PRO and a T1 in Bobro mounts.  I like them and have had no problems.  I used to remove the red dot sight to shoot irons and replace the sight and the zero was basically the same for 885 ammo.  The Bobro mounts work VERY well.  

I also have an Athlon 1-6x Midas BTR mounted in a Bobro 30mm extended mount on a 16" .308.  The gun and scope are new, and I have less than 100 rounds through the combo.  It is too new and and I don't want to post bad info, but it is working quite well.  I zeroed the gun using the 1-6x then the PRO/Bobro.  Then remounted the 1-6x.  My zero was still good using my M80 147gr handloads.  But the mount has less than 100 rounds under it's belt...

I'm leaning to it will be fine for me.
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 10:55:49 AM EDT
[#6]
I have one of their one piece scope mounts, great product.
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 12:27:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I've been using one for a few years.

While I have not had a loss of zero, I have noticed wear on my upper, consistent with the mount moving back and forth.

For this reason, I can't recommend it for a precision application. Nor would I use any QD mount on a precision rifle.
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 2:55:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think I'm the prime detractor of Bobro QD mounts on arfcom.  For your application with a red dot, it will probably work just fine.  I cannot recommend them for precision applications.  I had two mounts in a row where the spring lug shrunk and allowed the mount to slide back and forth on my uppers.  They don't use a machined in recoil lug, which IMO, they should.  If the lug doesn't shrink, the mount will hold with within .001 or so.  If the lug shrinks .006, like mine did, it will go from holding zero to chasing zero.  The amount of zero shift will then depend on how straightly machined your upper is.
View Quote
This right here.

I could literally slide mine back and forth on an upper that had a slightly oversized pic slot.

To make matters worse, their CS isn't exactly stellar.

If I need QD, I choose Larue now and tighten them to the point I can barely get them open.
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 5:36:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
I wouldn't use one for an RDS for this reason.  Not with so many other viable options out there...
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 7:58:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Mine always worked fine, though I don't have any at the moment. I've used them on everything up to a giant high precision optic on a precision rifle. I was perfectly comfortable taking it on/off and taking precision shots, I never saw any discernible shift at all. I can't speak for others' experiences.
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 10:31:49 AM EDT
[#11]
I sold all of my LaRue mounts and replaced them with Bobro. Bobro mounts auto-adjust to any spec rail. No tool or mount adjustment required. This allows you to swap optics from one weapon to another as long as you keep track of optic adjustments. You can't do that with LaRue because you have to adjust LaRue mounts to the rail it is intended to stay on. IF you try to swap from one weapon to another, you have to adjust the mount which defeats the purpose, in my opinion, of a QD mount. Even ADM mounts can require adjustment from one rail to another.
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 3:04:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Had and ADM when they first came out. I didn’t like how the adjustment was only 8 position. I found that on the receiver I had at the time, that The ideal tension was inbetween the adjustment range. I ended up selling it and switching to the Bobro.

Been using the Bobro for awhile now. I noticed that mine can move if I pull on the mount with a good amount of pressure. I haven’t noticed any wandering zero, so the recoil probably isn’t enough to move it. I have no plans on replacing it because it still works.

With that said, my most current QD mounts that I have purchased are Larue’s. I tighten them so they are able to be open by hand. I can’t get them to move on the rail when it’s that tight.
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 4:24:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Had and ADM when they first came out. I didn’t like how the adjustment was only 8 position. I found that on the receiver I had at the time, that The ideal tension was inbetween the adjustment range. I ended up selling it and switching to the Bobro.

Been using the Bobro for awhile now. I noticed that mine can move if I pull on the mount with a good amount of pressure. I haven’t noticed any wandering zero, so the recoil probably isn’t enough to move it. I have no plans on replacing it because it still works.

With that said, my most current QD mounts that I have purchased are Larue’s. I tighten them so they are able to be open by hand. I can’t get them to move on the rail when it’s that tight.
View Quote
The recoil is moving it.  Most likely your upper rail is straight enough that your not experiencing zero shift - or a small enough shift that it's within the margin of the rifle.
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 4:56:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I sold all of my LaRue mounts and replaced them with Bobro. Bobro mounts auto-adjust to any spec rail. No tool or mount adjustment required. This allows you to swap optics from one weapon to another as long as you keep track of optic adjustments. You can't do that with LaRue because you have to adjust LaRue mounts to the rail it is intended to stay on. IF you try to swap from one weapon to another, you have to adjust the mount which defeats the purpose, in my opinion, of a QD mount. Even ADM mounts can require adjustment from one rail to another.
View Quote
All that whiz bang auto adjustment allows them to move too.
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 5:04:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
I really think they could update their design and remove the issues they have.  Put a machined in recoil lug in place so it will only ever have .002 movement max.  Then add second spring lug so it's got twice as much force forward.  The solid lug would prevent over compression of the spring lugs under recoil and with two they would be less prone to failure.

I find it interesting that Trijicon dropped the spring lug and now only offers a version with a machined in lug.
Bobros lug

What Bobro builds for Trijicon
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 6:52:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 8:23:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Right?  An optic moving on the rail is the definition of not fucking working.

Larue, Bobro, and ADM mounts are fuckin' junk, but there's so many people on the internet who don't know any better that they keep a good reputation.
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 8:58:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Larue, Bobro, and ADM mounts are fuckin' junk, but there's so many people on the internet who don't know any better that they keep a good reputation.  
View Quote
Larue and ADM can both be tightened and will hold zero if adjusted properly.

Personally I would like to see all the major companies add an auto positioning system. Bolt on or QD, it would make RTZ faster and more reliable.
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 9:52:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who does make a nice mount in your opinion?
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 10:00:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Who does make a nice mount in your opinion?
View Quote
Samuse likes Geissele and NF - anything that has a nut for 65in/lb of torque.

They do work quite well.
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 2:18:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Samuse likes Geissele and NF - anything that has a nut for 65in/lb of torque.

They do work quite well.
View Quote
Yes.  These are fantastic mounts.

I also like Larue VFZ, because I can crank those down to the point they don't budge, yet install/remove them with ease thanks to the extra leverage of the wrench.

Geissele mounts would be *perfect* if they had a nice flat spot on the spine and enough room to use a tool like the arisaka leveler.  Honestly though they're a pain in the ass to get set up properly for my liking.
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 2:46:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Yes.  These are fantastic mounts.

I also like Larue VFZ, because I can crank those down to the point they don't budge, yet install/remove them with ease thanks to the extra leverage of the wrench.

Geissele mounts would be *perfect* if they had a nice flat spot on the spine and enough room to use a tool like the arisaka leveler.  Honestly though they're a pain in the ass to get set up properly for my liking.
View Quote
I went to the plumb bob method for leveling G mounts.
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 3:07:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
This is why I gave up on QD altogether.

I heard GDI was GTG, they cost more than these but had it figured out.  WRONG.  I had their M4 and T-2 mount and in both cases when it was adjusted tight enough the crossbolt would push down on the top of your receiver enough to angle the optic .  It pushed down hard enough to remove the anodizing and cant the optic.

A quick search indicated I wasn't alone, it is just how they worked so I sold them and quit QD forever.

EDIT:  I have a Scalarworks mount which is kind of QD.  Hasn't moved on me yet but someone sent me an IM here telling me theirs did.

I will run it for now but if it ever moves on me it is getting sold as well.
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 3:13:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This is why I gave up on QD altogether.

I heard GDI was GTG, they cost more than these but had it figured out.  WRONG.  I had their M4 and T-2 mount and in both cases when it was adjusted tight enough the crossbolt would push down on the top of your receiver enough to angle the optic .  It pushed down hard enough to remove the anodizing and cant the optic.

A quick search indicated I wasn't alone, it is just how they worked so I sold them and quit QD forever.

EDIT:  I have a Scalarworks mount which is kind of QD.  Hasn't moved on me yet but someone sent me an IM here telling me theirs did.

I will run it for now but if it ever moves on me it is getting sold as well.
View Quote
Where was the GDI impacting your receiver?  Was the bolt just too large around?  A GDI mount should be applying the same cross pressure a nut does.  Makes me wonder if something was off on your particular mount or upper.
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 3:45:46 PM EDT
[#25]
The crossbolt would make contact with the top of the receiver in between the raised portions of the rail.

As you tighten it to put the correct pressure on the sides of the rails (per GDI's instructions the levers need to be very hard to operate) the bolt will cant, pushing on the top of the receiver and canting the mount/optic.
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 3:48:40 PM EDT
[#26]
I'll look at mine tonight.  I've got several and I haven't noticed that issue.
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 3:52:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I'll look at mine tonight.  I've got several and I haven't noticed that issue.
View Quote
I didn't notice for a long time then I read a thread on TOS about it and went back and looked at mine and sure enough, they were canted and my upper receiver marred from the crossbolt pushing on them.

At first I was like "fuck it" since a dot doesn't need to be leveled like a scope with a reticle but it continued to gnaw at me due to the price of the mounts and the fact that if it is dinging your upper then it is not going to be repeatable.  So, I sold all 3 of the GDI mounts I had.
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 4:25:28 PM EDT
[#28]
I gave up on the QD's also and exclusively use G mounts now. Tested them at 100 yds using 10 shot groups with a rifle that groups 1/2" and never noticed any POI change using 1/4" square grid paper.

I not a USNS so I don't need a QD. I carry a 1/4" wrench with me and use witness marks after torquing to 65 in lbs at home with my Warne torque wrench.
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 5:13:00 PM EDT
[#29]
If I were going to go with QD right now, It'd be MI. They appear to have done a really nice job with their mounts. That being said, I'm on the fixed mount geissele train
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 5:16:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Geissele, Larue and Nightforce - all living in the same safe place
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 1:52:12 AM EDT
[#31]
I have 3 of them. I won't be buying anymore. I had one break and one of my friends broke as well. They work okay until they break. For their price they shouldn't be breaking.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:29:51 AM EDT
[#32]
So can someone please post some positives and negatives of each of the mounts?  I know a lot has already been said but I am just wondering what mounts to buy in the future for my micros.  And no I really don't want to give up having a QD mount either.  One option I wouldn't mind is having a screw that you could loosen by hand like the QRP mounts on the Comp M4s - does anyone offer anything like this for the micros?  

I am asking about red dots only at the moment but assume they are all similar for their regular scope mounts as well.  There are probably a few I don't know about but the ones currently on my rifles are American Defense and I have never had any issues with them but this has me second guessing things.  

Ones I am curious about

Factory LRP Mount
MI
AD - The one I am most curious about considering it is what I am using right now, I know there has been a couple posts on it but not a whole lot.  
Larue - Guess most are saying it is So-So and needs tightened down a lot
BoBro - Obviously has many issues
ARMS
Samson
Knights Armament - A little pricey but any good?  

Heck I am probably forgetting some others as well.  I guess what I would like to know other then the negatives to watch out for is if you were going to have to buy a QD mount which would it be or at least top 3 or so?  And should I sell my AD mounts and replace them with other types?  

Thanks for any input!
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 9:18:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
So can someone please post some positives and negatives of each of the mounts?  I know a lot has already been said but I am just wondering what mounts to buy in the future for my micros.  And no I really don't want to give up having a QD mount either.  One option I wouldn't mind is having a screw that you could loosen by hand like the QRP mounts on the Comp M4s - does anyone offer anything like this for the micros?  

I am asking about red dots only at the moment but assume they are all similar for their regular scope mounts as well.  There are probably a few I don't know about but the ones currently on my rifles are American Defense and I have never had any issues with them but this has me second guessing things.  

Ones I am curious about

Factory LRP Mount
MI
AD - The one I am most curious about considering it is what I am using right now, I know there has been a couple posts on it but not a whole lot.  
Larue - Guess most are saying it is So-So and needs tightened down a lot
BoBro - Obviously has many issues
ARMS
Samson
Knights Armament - A little pricey but any good?  

Heck I am probably forgetting some others as well.  I guess what I would like to know other then the negatives to watch out for is if you were going to have to buy a QD mount which would it be or at least top 3 or so?  And should I sell my AD mounts and replace them with other types?  

Thanks for any input!
View Quote
Scalarworks has a wheel-type mechanism for the micros and is very lightweight and low profile.

For actual scopes fixed mounts all the way.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 9:28:05 AM EDT
[#34]
I could be wrong but I think I read here or somewhere that it was very very rare that anyone has ever had to take off an optic QD mount in an emergency?

If that is the only reason for a QD mount?

I know some just want them for the quick RTZ option when trading off optics's also. IE: testing loads.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 9:29:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I could be wrong but I think I read here or somewhere that it was very very rare that anyone has ever had to take off an optic QD mount in an emergency?

If that is the only reason for a QD mount?

I know some just want them for the quick RTZ option when trading off optics's also. IE: testing loads.
View Quote
I mostly use mine for stacking more rifles in my safes.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:05:03 PM EDT
[#36]
The only time I would really like a QD mount is for a red dot equipped carbine.  If the optic gets fogged, dirty, or broke and I need it RIGHT NOW, being able to pop the optic off and use irons is a plus.  

I've had to go to irons in the rain and after rain in super humid conditions that makes everything sweat.  Those conditions coupled with in and out of air conditioned buildings or vehicles and optics are useless.  If I'm anywhere other than a square range, there is a cut off 1/2" open end wrench in a pocket just for the purpose of removing the Aimpoint T2 or Nightforce 1-4.  

For me, it's more about weather conditions than a failed optic.  

I want a QD mount, but there isn't one made that satisfies me.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:07:03 PM EDT
[#37]
These threads always make me feel weird because it seems like everyone has tons of issues with every QD mount. I've had multiple examples of pretty much every make, to include LT, Bobro, ADM, GG&G, GDI, and ARMS. I have my preferences, and think each have their strengths/weaknesses, but at the end of the day all of them have functioned flawlessly for me. All have held up, and kept zero while not being babied much, and through many detach/reattach cycles.

The only issue I ever had was an ARMS screw that stripped like it was screwed into cold butter, but I got it used so I don't know if that was a materials problem or the fault of the previous owner.

I don't know, I may be an outlier.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 3:17:49 AM EDT
[#38]
The Scalarworks mount is definitely interesting but is it really that much better then an ADM mount?  

It still doesn't make sense why nobody makes a simple micro mount like the QRP - I bet a lot of people would be happy with those and there are already so many QD mounts out there.  

I am still confused on if I should keep the ADM's or trade for something else.  I know hands on you learn alot yourself but I have never had any issues but that doesn't mean I won't have one when I am counting on it so it is nice to hear from others to gather the data.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:33:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I gave up on the QD's also and exclusively use G mounts now. Tested them at 100 yds using 10 shot groups with a rifle that groups 1/2" and never noticed any POI change using 1/4" square grid paper.

I not a USNS so I don't need a QD. I carry a 1/4" wrench with me and use witness marks after torquing to 65 in lbs at home with my Warne torque wrench.
View Quote
Larue can be locked down where it doesn’t move. I’ve had around 10 and have five now. Most shifts with an RDS is parallax and not a mount issue.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:37:06 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The only time I would really like a QD mount is for a red dot equipped carbine.  If the optic gets fogged, dirty, or broke and I need it RIGHT NOW, being able to pop the optic off and use irons is a plus.  

I've had to go to irons in the rain and after rain in super humid conditions that makes everything sweat.  Those conditions coupled with in and out of air conditioned buildings or vehicles and optics are useless.  If I'm anywhere other than a square range, there is a cut off 1/2" open end wrench in a pocket just for the purpose of removing the Aimpoint T2 or Nightforce 1-4.  

For me, it's more about weather conditions than a failed optic.  

I want a QD mount, but there isn't one made that satisfies me.
View Quote
Honestly, most rifles with red dots and common ammunition aren't accurate enough to notice the small shift you would get with a barely tight Larue or ADM mount.  Personally I prefer Larue adjusted to first contact at 60 degrees.  Preferably with all locking levers as they allow more leverage (the handles are longer).  Another good choice are the GG&G mounts.  They use a very long lever that allows a lot of leverage.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 4:35:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Larue can be locked down where it doesn’t move. I’ve had around 10 and have five now. Most shifts with an RDS is parallax and not a mount issue.
View Quote
Yeah I kinda agree, but I forgot we were talking about RDS and I'm thinking magnified optics
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 5:05:04 PM EDT
[#42]
My Bobro mounts have all been fine so far. Fingers crossed I suppose?

Realistically I have heard a lot of good things about Bobro. They are also really easy to mount and dismount and seem very well made.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 8:28:03 PM EDT
[#43]
I believe Bobro mounts also require full width pic rails to work. I remember seeing a video somewhere of a guy pushing his optic back and forth on an upper that didn't have a full width pic rail. The optic and mount were literally sliding fore and aft on the upper with not much pressure applied.

By full width, imagine something like a PRI or Geissele handguard with the center of the pic lugs milled out. Google a pic and you'll see what I mean if you're still not sure what I'm referring to.

To add my own experiences, I've only ever used LaRue QD mounts. In my experience, they've maintained excellent RTZ properties and have been very secure mounts, even through some very rough usage. LaRue suggests adjusting the tension nut so the lever just starts to engage at either 90° or 45°, can't remember which, but I tighten mine quite a bit more than that and I've not had any issues. Of course, I'm sure there's others who've experienced otherwise.
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 12:08:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I believe Bobro mounts also require full width pic rails to work. I remember seeing a video somewhere of a guy pushing his optic back and forth on an upper that didn't have a full width pic rail. The optic and mount were literally sliding fore and aft on the upper with not much pressure applied.

By full width, imagine something like a PRI or Geissele handguard with the center of the pic lugs milled out. Google a pic and you'll see what I mean if you're still not sure what I'm referring to.

To add my own experiences, I've only ever used LaRue QD mounts. In my experience, they've maintained excellent RTZ properties and have been very secure mounts, even through some very rough usage. LaRue suggests adjusting the tension nut so the lever just starts to engage at either 90° or 45°, can't remember which, but I tighten mine quite a bit more than that and I've not had any issues. Of course, I'm sure there's others who've experienced otherwise.
View Quote
That would be our own jaqufrost who had that negative experience with the Bobro's.

He was using the split pic rail as an example.

He also showed where his Bobro mount slid back n forth on a full rail due to the lug pin being out of spec.

I could see on one of mine that it was galling the rail in between the slots from moving ever so slightly back and forth. It still held and RTZ but the galling was not sitting right with me, and I think it would have worn to the point that it may no longer fit tight on the rail so I replaced them with Geissele mounts.

What I didn't like about the Larue's was having to adjust them to the point where they were no longer easy to QD.

I might eventually return to QD's one day if they are improved upon, especially if Bobro were to make an improvement.
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 10:08:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
That would be our own jaqufrost who had that negative experience with the Bobro's.

He also showed where his Bobro mount slid back n forth on a full rail due to the lug pin being out of spec.

I could see on one of mine that it was galling the rail in between the slots from moving ever so slightly back and forth. It still held and RTZ but the galling was not sitting right with me, and I think it would have worn to the point that it may no longer fit tight on the rail so I replaced them with Geissele mounts.

What I didn't like about the Larue's was having to adjust them to the point where they were no longer easy to QD.

I might eventually return to QD's one day if they are improved upon, especially if Bobro were to make an improvement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There’s an adjustment allowance with Larue where it fits extremely tightly and is not difficult to remove
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 11:16:59 AM EDT
[#46]
I love my Bobro mounts on my T-1 and TA33. Never had an issue with RTZ or shifts. My TA33 on a Bobro gets shot out to 600m. Would I notice a .25moa shift probably not but I can see where you could on a precision rifle. I use a mount with cross bolts for precision optics.

I would like to try a QD on a full size scope but you can't go wrong with a cross bolt mount.
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 12:53:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
There’s an adjustment allowance with Larue where it fits extremely tightly and is not difficult to remove
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know, I owned a few of them.

What I never liked that about them was having to readjust every time you switch to another rail. Same thing with the ADM's and MI's i didn't like.

The Geissele mounts are IMO are better in every other way except that you need a tool to remove them.

The cool thing with them is that even if the bolt tension is not consistent they will still RTZ.
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 2:55:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

What I never liked that about them was having to readjust every time you switch to another rail. Same thing with the ADM's and MI's i didn't like.

The Geissele mounts are IMO are better in every other way except that you need a tool to remove them.

The cool thing with them is that even if the bolt tension is not consistent they will still RTZ.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Understood.  I just pair them to one rifle alone and has been okay.  If I like a T2 or something else, and have two rifles, it's two T2's
Link Posted: 10/30/2017 11:40:10 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
I love the fact that I can adjust my LaRue mounts pretty tight. They just feel super smooth and secure when I lock them down.
Link Posted: 10/30/2017 11:42:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Understood.  I just pair them to one rifle alone and has been okay.  If I like a T2 or something else, and have two rifles, it's two T2's
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. I don't swap optics between guns, so I never have to adjust my LaRue mounts after the initial fitting.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top