Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2017 12:04:54 PM EDT
Four checks totaling over $2100. The $22.50 EOTech product discount checks were not included, nor was the shipping reimbursement included in these letters. I will buying an XPS model when those arrive.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 2:55:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 6:22:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I sent my paperwork in approximately three days prior to the deadline. Four months +/-.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 6:36:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Got my check today . NO shipping reinbursment no more eotech for me
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 10:38:35 PM EDT
[#4]
The checks I received included the shipping reimbursement in the amount.  I didn't receive the $22.50 credit with them.
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 12:15:54 AM EDT
[#5]
I received all for EOTech discount codes today, the problem is  they can only be used @ www.eotechgear.com at grossly inflated prices. I just ordered a new XPS3-0 from PK Firearms (site sponsor) instead.

I'll use the discount codes for swag.
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 5:47:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I got a voucher code for $22.50.  No refund.  6-month wait since I sent my 512 in.  Ripoff.
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 11:07:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I received all for EOTech discount codes today, the problem is  they can only be used @ www.eotechgear.com at grossly inflated prices. I just ordered a new XPS3-0 from PK Firearms (site sponsor) instead.

View Quote
Your voucher codes came in separate letters from the refund checks?  Were all the voucher codes in one letter or separate letter for each?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 6:06:12 AM EDT
[#8]
I sent my 512 in on 5/12.
Got check last week.
Discount code came a couple days later.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 7:08:04 AM EDT
[#9]
I opted for a $100 discount on the purchase of something new when I signed the letter a while ago.  I got the code in the mail last week, and was able to use it to get a jacket and a hoodie ($119 shipped) for $19.  The codes work on smaller items and not just on new optics.

I should add that I have an XPS-2 on my Smith & Wesson 15-22 rifle, and never had an issue with it.  I don't shoot it often, and I don't rely on it for survival.  I have zero intention of sending it back, but also nearly zero intention of buying another Eotech. My "go - to" rifle has an Aimpoint, not because I had issue with Eotech, but because I always felt the T-1 was more durable than almost anything else out there.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 8:08:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Your voucher codes came in separate letters from the refund checks?  Were all the voucher codes in one letter or separate letter for each?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Separate letters for each voucher. The same way they sent the EOTech refund checks.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top