Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2010 4:44:20 PM EDT
Ok guys, sorry if this is in the wrong section but I didn't really know where to post this. I'm looking for some small tritium vials for a project I'm working on. I'm looking for like maybe some 1.5mmx3mm sized vials. So here are my questions:

1. Are these legal to purchase, I've read both yes and no?
2. If they are legal, where the hell can I find some?

Thanks everybody.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:57:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:24:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Awesome LiquidMetal,

Thanks man. I'm a bit inexperienced with purchasing in this fashion. How the heck do I place an order and pay on this kind of set up? I have a paypal account but I'm not quite sure how this works?Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:39:21 PM EDT
[#3]
There is no need to join the forum to place an order with either of them.
Both list their Paypal account info and shipping charges in their OP.  In the Paypal comments section, you specify the type and quantity of product you are ordering.  They ship to the address Paypal provides them and they will contact you if there is a problem.
Alternately, you can join CPF and converse with them in their respective threads prior to and after ordering.

ETA:  I know for sure that Bart is in Europe and I'm pretty sure Merkava is as well.  Been a while since I ordered from Merkava.  Shipping normally takes a little longer because of it.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:13:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks again man, really appreciate it.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top