Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2006 6:48:34 AM EDT
While I was in the Army, I had an ACOG on my M4. I REALLY liked it alot. I would like to get one for my AR-15. I dont wanted the newest models, because of their price and I never liked those Triangle crosshair on the newer ones. I liked the standard crosshair one that has 2 bullet drop crosshairs below the 1st on top. These two ranges being 400 and 600. I don't remember what model it was, but it had a CQB site mounted on top of it with a Tritium illumintate front sight on the ACOG. Can anyone help me out in identifying what model ACOG this is, and a good site I could use to purchase these cheaper than they would be say from the manufactorer's site?
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:50:54 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:
While I was in the Army, I had an ACOG on my M4. I REALLY liked it alot. I would like to get one for my AR-15. I dont wanted the newest models, because of their price and I never liked those Triangle crosshair on the newer ones. I liked the standard crosshair one that has 2 bullet drop crosshairs below the 1st on top. These two ranges being 400 and 600. I don't remember what model it was, but it had a CQB site mounted on top of it with a Tritium illumintate front sight on the ACOG. Can anyone help me out in identifying what model ACOG this is, and a good site I could use to purchase these cheaper than they would be say from the manufactorer's site?

You most likely had the TA01 or the TA01NSN.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:53:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/3/2006 6:53:53 AM EDT by Frens]
I was probably the TA-01 NSN. the TA01 doesn't have the CQB site.
Top Top