Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/5/2006 2:42:41 PM EDT
Hello Guy's,  Does anyone know of a good rifle scope like a 3x10 or 4x14, 50mm that has a illuninated reticle that has a size and brightness control option?  Many have the brightness control, but no size adjustment.  
I'm asking because with my Ultradot 4dot scope I have on my 686 SW I have no trouble seeing in bright sunlight, however the little Takkao 4x scope with illuminated reticle can't be seen in  bright sunlight/daylight.  
Any help would be appreciated.
Jim
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:04:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I do not know of any scope that you can adjust the size of the reticle. I have a few scopes lying around, and I can easily see the reticle during the day.

If you are referring to the illumination of the reticle, I have no problems seeing my ACOG or my Aimpoint during bright days. I don't use illumination during the day on my other scopes.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:08:07 AM EDT
[#2]
I have an NC Star that I got from Cranky Farmer that I had mounted on my M4, then I realized that I didn't want it on there, so I put it on my 10/22. You can click the link to see it on my 10/22, it is a 3-9X40, I think I paid $55-60. It was well worth the price I think
Link to 10/22 Pic
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top