Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/5/2006 2:42:41 PM EDT
Hello Guy's, Does anyone know of a good rifle scope like a 3x10 or 4x14, 50mm that has a illuninated reticle that has a size and brightness control option? Many have the brightness control, but no size adjustment.
I'm asking because with my Ultradot 4dot scope I have on my 686 SW I have no trouble seeing in bright sunlight, however the little Takkao 4x scope with illuminated reticle can't be seen in bright sunlight/daylight.
Any help would be appreciated.
Jim
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:04:15 AM EDT
I do not know of any scope that you can adjust the size of the reticle. I have a few scopes lying around, and I can easily see the reticle during the day.

If you are referring to the illumination of the reticle, I have no problems seeing my ACOG or my Aimpoint during bright days. I don't use illumination during the day on my other scopes.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:08:07 AM EDT
I have an NC Star that I got from Cranky Farmer that I had mounted on my M4, then I realized that I didn't want it on there, so I put it on my 10/22. You can click the link to see it on my 10/22, it is a 3-9X40, I think I paid $55-60. It was well worth the price I think
Link to 10/22 Pic
Top Top