Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2006 10:44:26 AM EDT
Can anyone give some input on US Optic scopes. Looking for a new scope for another AR coming soon. Was thinking about the SN-3 1.8-10x from US Optics. A little expensive but looks like a nice piece of equipment.
Also any in's on where best to buy them.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:11:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Here is some info about long range optics.

If you search here and also at SnipersHide.com there is a lot of info out there about US Optics. The consensus is that they and Schmidt Und Bender vie for the top optics maker position. I don't have any comments on USO, I haven't used one. Also, if you IM Zak-Smith he will help you--he went way out of his way to explain the advantaged of the AI AWP to me, and I know he has a lot of experience with USO and S&B products.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:22:40 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I'll get started right away.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:29:41 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I'll get started right away.

Welcome. I am doing the same thing you are actually, I just started a little earlier
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 1:43:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Crappy pics on a foggy day
1.8x

10x

First focal plane optics take some getting used to.  At max magnification, the crosshair about covers the 1" square we shoot at 100yds (reticle grows along with the magnification).  It's doing duty on my Remy 700, too much scope for a puny AR

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:45:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top