Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2006 12:47:44 PM EDT
Saw this at a gun show today... along with the red dot and some knockoffs of both of them.

Thought it was pretty cool. I was pretty close to picking one up for my Cx4, but I figured I'd check it out on here first and see if anyone has used one.

I like the switching from green to red and the different reticles. Not sure how much I would actually be switching between all of them but it's cool enought oh ave the option I suppose.

So any reports on this?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:03:00 PM EDT
[#1]
you dont have a price listed.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:11:16 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
you dont have a price listed.

Sorry. riflescopes.com has it for $92.95.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 1:44:47 PM EDT
[#3]
my brother has one on his mini-14 and wants to put it on his RRA M-4... does anyone know what mount setup works best with the Bushnell Red Dot Deluxe?...to have it cowitnessed or close to it?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:34:03 AM EDT
[#4]
I've got the similar red-only multi-reticle Bushnell Trophy on a Beretta NEOS pistol.  I like it a lot.  I find myself mainly using the circle dot for quicker shooting and the 3 mil dot for longer ranges.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:11:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I stuck one on my RRA for a little bit, just for kicks. It was a pretty decent red dot. You wont be able to get it to co-witness, and I'm sure its not as rugged as an Aimpoint, but for a plinker its fine.

I had a bit of a problem with mine not being bright enough when I was shooting over a nearly pure white background (snow covered field on a very bright sunny day). Other than that, not a bad little scope.

I stuck mine on my 10/22 for rabbit hunting.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:58:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I have the red one on my Marlin Camp 45.  I set it to the circle-dot (EOTech-like) reticle and left it there after reading some reviews at Midway's site indicating that changing the reticle can affect zero.  I like the site.  If I was chasing hadjis I'd go for something better but it's great for a plinker.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top