Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/4/2006 12:47:44 PM EDT
Saw this at a gun show today... along with the red dot and some knockoffs of both of them.

Thought it was pretty cool. I was pretty close to picking one up for my Cx4, but I figured I'd check it out on here first and see if anyone has used one.

I like the switching from green to red and the different reticles. Not sure how much I would actually be switching between all of them but it's cool enought oh ave the option I suppose.

So any reports on this?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:03:00 PM EDT
you dont have a price listed.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:11:16 PM EDT

Originally Posted By eklikwhoa:
you dont have a price listed.

Sorry. riflescopes.com has it for $92.95.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 1:44:47 PM EDT
my brother has one on his mini-14 and wants to put it on his RRA M-4... does anyone know what mount setup works best with the Bushnell Red Dot Deluxe?...to have it cowitnessed or close to it?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:34:03 AM EDT
I've got the similar red-only multi-reticle Bushnell Trophy on a Beretta NEOS pistol. I like it a lot. I find myself mainly using the circle dot for quicker shooting and the 3 mil dot for longer ranges.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:11:36 AM EDT
I stuck one on my RRA for a little bit, just for kicks. It was a pretty decent red dot. You wont be able to get it to co-witness, and I'm sure its not as rugged as an Aimpoint, but for a plinker its fine.

I had a bit of a problem with mine not being bright enough when I was shooting over a nearly pure white background (snow covered field on a very bright sunny day). Other than that, not a bad little scope.

I stuck mine on my 10/22 for rabbit hunting.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:58:07 PM EDT
I have the red one on my Marlin Camp 45. I set it to the circle-dot (EOTech-like) reticle and left it there after reading some reviews at Midway's site indicating that changing the reticle can affect zero. I like the site. If I was chasing hadjis I'd go for something better but it's great for a plinker.
Top Top