Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2006 8:07:08 AM EDT
I am lookgin at getting a Compact ACOG - 2x20 Here

It hase the mount for a carry handle But I have a flattop upper, What kind of mounts will work for this....

I need options for both perminant/QD also if possible

Just an FYI I am just going to be using it for 100yrs max shooting if that matters. Idk about the BDC or whatever that is.

Thanks,
Josh
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:19:11 AM EDT
[#1]
the larue tactical mount for the compact acog is probably the best option with qd and trijicon has a flattop adapter with thumbscrews i believe
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:40:02 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
the larue tactical mount for the compact acog is probably the best option ..

Big +1

The LaRue Compact ACOG mount is lighter, cheaper, shorter, quicker to install/remove, and has a much better return to zero than the Trijicon mount.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:02:11 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
the larue tactical mount for the compact acog is probably the best option ..

Big +1

The LaRue Compact ACOG mount is lighter, cheaper, shorter, quicker to install/remove, and has a much better return to zero than the Trijicon mount.

Got a link to a vendor that sells it with a picture of it? Price?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:31:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Got a link to a vendor that sells it with a picture of it? Price?

Contact Grant at www.GandRTactical.com (he's also a frequent poster on this board and in this forum)

As for a photo, how is this?

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:39:06 AM EDT
[#5]
search topic author c4igrant in the equipment exchange
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top