Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2005 11:48:41 AM EDT
Does anyone have any experience with them?  I'm curious about the ballistic rectile and their over all quailty.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 3:59:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I like my FF2 3.5-10x 50mm lighted ballistic plex reticle. Look around they have some promos where you can get a 3-9x (+ spotting scope or binox free) for under  $200
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:27:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Just dialed in my new Burris today, all went well.  I mounted a Fullfield 2 3-9x40 LRS Ballistic Plex on my Bushy carbine, B-Square riser, Weaver rings.  Spent some quality kitchen table time lapping and mounting, leveling.  The range showed about 3" off at 25 yards, corrected at the 50 & 100 yard marks very nicely.  Other illuminated reticle scopes have up to 10 brightness settings and can look too bright even in the store.  This one has Off, Low, High and is more subtle, glass is bright.  Power and focus knobs are quite tight, maybe not a bad thing for a brand new scope.  Have not tried a lot of bullet brands and weights yet, but I think I can embrace the hold higher at longer ranges principle of the reticle.
I found prices from $300-500 for the same part number 200168.  It pays to shop and read reviews.
Bit of a newbie to AR's, so this is just my $0.02.
E.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:34:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I have used a FF II 4x14x42 for about a year now.  It is a decent scope for the money and the reticle comes in handy.  

The adjustments are not totally true, but once it is zeroed you just use the reticle and don't have to touch the knobs.  

Glass is decent but the next scope that I buy will be a Nikon side focus with a MilDot reticle.

The nikon is a little cheaper but I believe that the glass is clearer.

D
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top