Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2005 11:07:43 AM EDT
What lens covers will fit over the front and rear lens of the ACOG?
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 5:34:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I have never seen 'covers' on an ACOG, nor seen any covers for sale. The one peice stretch fabric sock that came with my TA11 is the only ACOG cover I have run into. The first to offer some fitted flip-up's or something like that will make a killin'.

Have a good one,
NutsWoC
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 11:58:50 PM EDT
[#2]
There are no flip ups currently because of the way the objective is angled back.  Trijicon does offer the bikini cover, which covers the front and rear.  There is also the Scope Coat series of neoprene available too.  My TA31RCOM4 came with the bikini cover, so I use it.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 1:20:34 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

PROGRESSIVE MACHINE & TOOL OCCLUDED EYE GUNSIGHT LENS CAP FOR TA-11, ALL MACHINED ALUMINUM, $80. WITH BOTH EYES OPEN, IT ALLOWS ONE TO USE THE TA-11 IN CLOSE LIKE AN AIMPOINT. WHEN A LONGER RANGE TARGET PRESENTS ITSELF, SIMPLY FLIP DOWN THE SPRING LOADED LENS CAP WITH THE SUPPORT HAND.

WES GRANT
M.S.T.N.
AUTHORIZED TRIJICON DISTRIBUTOR

Found Here.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:23:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks! That's exactly what I'm looking for!
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:28:31 AM EDT
[#5]

There is a Butler Creek that will fit the rear but I don't recall the size.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:57:26 PM EDT
[#6]
With a KillFlash, Butler Creak Scope covers and a little creativity you can have this.

nova.umuc.edu/~ct398a04/ar15/ACOG.html

http://nova.umuc.edu/~ct398a04/ar15/ACOG.html
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top