Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2003 8:10:28 PM EDT
Does anybody have any info or experience with Hakko dot sights? Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 2:33:32 PM EDT
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=23&t=182076[/url] Maybe someone who can search past 30 days can post you a Hakko link. It's been discussed some in the past. Cool sight, not necessarily for the jump-from-airplanes, mil-spec types but an awesome sight.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 5:02:20 PM EDT
Thanks ipschoser1 I think I will order one.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 5:55:43 PM EDT
Hakko rambling... I think the MkIII mount was considerably improved over the original. The MkIII has 7 (I think) intensity settings compared to the originals 10 and is much more compact for use with a BUIS. It will, BTW, cowitness. A cool thing about the rheostat is that it can go to either full bright or dim from the off position. Hakko sights are somewhat of a drag to zero because the settings change slightly when the mechanical lock screws are tightened but mine held zero well. All in all a very fast setup! I may well buy a MkIII for my Bushy M4. If you get the new MkIII version shoot me an email and let me know how you like it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 10:45:57 PM EDT
mine came loose from the flat-top the first time i took it shooting. sold it the nest day and bought an eotech. i am much happier now. course now i find myself "needing" an aimpoint too!
Top Top