Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/25/2003 8:10:28 PM EDT
Does anybody have any info or experience with Hakko dot sights? Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 2:33:32 PM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=23&t=182076[/url]

Maybe someone who can search past 30 days can post you a Hakko link. It's been discussed some in the past. Cool sight, not necessarily for the jump-from-airplanes, mil-spec types but an awesome sight.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 5:02:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks ipschoser1  I think I will order one.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 5:55:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Hakko rambling...

I think the MkIII mount was considerably improved over the original. The MkIII has 7 (I think) intensity settings compared to the originals 10 and is much more compact for use with a BUIS. It will, BTW, cowitness. A cool thing about the rheostat is that it can go to either full bright or dim from the off position. Hakko sights are somewhat of a drag to zero because the settings change slightly when the mechanical lock screws are tightened but mine held zero well. All in all a very fast setup! I may well buy a MkIII for my Bushy M4.

If you get the new MkIII version shoot me an email and let me know how you like it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 10:45:57 PM EDT
[#4]
mine came loose from the flat-top the first time i took it shooting.  sold it the nest day and bought an eotech.  i am much happier now.  

course now i find myself "needing" an aimpoint too!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top