Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2003 12:45:49 PM EDT
Your thoughts please. I have a (so far) unmodified Bushmaster M4 mock with fixed handle upper. I desire a red-dot type sight, most likely without magnification because expected shooting distance will not normally exceed 150 yds. I am considering the Aimpoint M2 series and also the Trijicon Reflex sights. I like that the Trijicon does not require batteries but the Aimpoints seem to be VERY popular. Also... dot reticle or triangle? Which would you think better in my situation in the case of the Trijicon? Again, range not to exceed 150 yds., and as close as "in-your-face". Thanks for your comments.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 1:03:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Aimpoint ML2 in ARMS #22M68 ring on an ARMS #39A2 'goosenck' forward mount.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 1:14:09 PM EDT
[#2]
The Aimpoint is excellent.  With all the mounting hardware mentioned above, you will be into it $525+.

An Eotech is almost as good.  The optic is less than $300 and the forward mount is another $100.

The Trijicon Reflex is an abomination.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top