Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2003 5:59:59 AM EDT
im trying to make big payments on the credit card (from last gun purchase) in order ot get an aimpoint ML2.  but i think its at least few months away  since i seem to see something i want more every month and say "the aimpoint can wait". i WILL get an ML2 sooner or later but. ... i was thinking about getting one of those rubber armored scopes for in the meantime.  

are the any good? (for the price, im not expecting much)

do i have to get high mounts to clear my ARMS #40?
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 11:45:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 1:35:27 PM EDT
[#2]
yeah those are the ones.

your right about it being wasted money that could have been put towards the ml2.  i am just a really impatient man.

i was kinda hoping someone would say they are at least worth 30 bucks though.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 4:07:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I had one. It was $40. It did well at first couple hundred rounds. Now, it is trash because the POI is changed on every shot after a good zero.

Here is what I learned.

I paid $800 for AR, another $600+ upgrades (JP trigger, LE stock, SIR). Why should I be cheap on a scope. I don't want to get my range fun ruined because of a bad scope.

save your money for a quality scope.

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top