Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/8/2003 7:18:38 AM EDT
Just finished watching the newest Star Trek (Next Generation) movie..."Star Trek Nemesis".

(Yeah...I'm a dork..hey, I've never been to a convention though...and I don't speak fluent klingon)

Imagine my surprise when I noticed all of the starfleet phaser rifles had Bushnell(or eotech) Holosights mounted on them....they were the AA battery models without the "ruggedized" hoods. You could even see the reticles in some shots. LOL

Link Posted: 6/8/2003 7:38:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam

(today is a good day to die)

I'm a fan, no I don't know Klingon and (are you sitting down?) I didn't see Nemesis in the theater or on dvd....yet. [shock]

nice to see Worf on point [:)]

and has it ever hit you that will all the hi-tech gadgetry on all these future weapons, the inability to deliver a shot with any accuracy?
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 7:46:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Hehehe....yeah. Tactical lights and HUD's on every one of them....Maybe starfleet's weapons development division reads these forums from time to time?

You're right though...all the whoopty doo's on the phaser rifles and every shot I saw was taken from the hip :D

Great movie!! I didn't bother seeing it in the theater but it was well worth renting!!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top