Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 7:43:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 7:53:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bowhntr6pt:

Honestly I don't know what versions, good question... I assume a mix as it's been constant going back ten years to recent times... window, non-window, colored, black, etc.

I also believe PMags will bottom out more often with 30 rounds preventing even the most cock-strong dude on the block from seating a full mag with the bolt forward, I've embarrassed myself a couple times over the years watching someone try to seat such a mag only to grab their rifle to "show them how to do it" only to end up looking like a jackass... I've even started mentioning this in my classes and on occasion students identify a problematic magazine ahead of time.

The only aluminum ones I can specifically recall that were a problem were some very shiny unmarked black ones, they even felt cheap, a guy and some friends were using them and they had a lot of problems throughout the day. I had three at one time that were the same finish/feel and they too were problematic, it's just been so long I can't remember where I got them. I know, or think, I still have them but I'm at work. I'll try to see if I can find them and post a pic.

I just know/think from my own range time, training, and experience run of the mill GI-type (Colt, FN, OKay, etc.) just seem to work and drop free more successfully and consistently overall. THAT DOESN'T NECESSAIRILY MAKE PMAGS A BAD THING.

View Quote

Check out my thread for this bolt carrier https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/Speed-Tac-AR-Bolt-Carrier/118-780699/
I plan on using one for my class in this coming September to see for myself. Maybe you could see for yourself and give another professional's review for us?

@Bowhntr6pt
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 8:05:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By ArizonaRifleman:

Check out my thread for this bolt carrier https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/Speed-Tac-AR-Bolt-Carrier/118-780699/
I plan on using one for my class in this coming September to see for myself. Maybe you could see for yourself and give another professional's review for us?

@Bowhntr6pt
View Quote

I suppose that's one way to still use stubborn mags if you have them... but for $129+, I'd rather just ID potential problem mags and use them accordingly... but then again, I don't think I have any in the pile that will jam up on the 30th round.

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 8:29:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Czechers:
How nice that we aren't limited to what we found laying in the dirt...for now.
View Quote

This is why you have a 3-D printer.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 8:51:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Or just get your gear and use what works. I have a couple hundred mags between magpul and USGI aluminum mags. Haven’t tried lancer but I have zero issues with reliability after having worked my way through vetting them all. I had the feed lip break on one old FDE PMAG back in 09 but those were known to have a weak polymer compound. Had a few old ban era restricted marked mags with busted up feed lips cause issues and I quickly heel stomped those and tossed them in the trash.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:09:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By cms81586:
Or just get your gear and use what works.
View Quote

Too easy.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:30:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Have over 200 loaded PMAG g3's.

Now I have to have 200 Okay's...

Only have about 50 loaded.

Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:04:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Honestly I don't know what versions, good question... I assume a mix as it's been constant going back ten years to recent times... window, non-window, colored, black, etc.

I also believe PMags will bottom out more often with 30 rounds preventing even the most cock-strong dude on the block from seating a full mag with the bolt forward, I've embarrassed myself a couple times over the years watching someone try to seat such a mag only to grab their rifle to "show them how to do it" only to end up looking like a jackass... I've even started mentioning this in my classes and on occasion students identify a problematic magazine ahead of time.

The only aluminum ones I can specifically recall that were a problem were some very shiny unmarked black ones, they even felt cheap, a guy and some friends were using them and they had a lot of problems throughout the day. I had three at one time that were the same finish/feel and they too were problematic, it's just been so long I can't remember where I got them. I know, or think, I still have them but I'm at work. I'll try to see if I can find them and post a pic.

I just know/think from my own range time, training, and experience run of the mill GI-type (Colt, FN, OKay, etc.) just seem to work and drop free more successfully and consistently overall. THAT DOESN'T NECESSAIRILY MAKE PMAGS A BAD THING.

View Quote

A common thing I've noticed with PMAGS is folks accidentally loading 31 rounds into them. Magpul designed them to have a little extra room for the spring to compress against a closed bolt with 30 rounds loaded. That extra room allows a 31st cartridge to barely fit. With 31 rounds loaded, the magazine will not insert on a closed bolt.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:14:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By 14BoltFF:

A common thing I've noticed with PMAGS is folks accidentally loading 31 rounds into them. Magpul designed them to have a little extra room for the spring to compress against a closed bolt with 30 rounds loaded. That extra room allows a 31st cartridge to barely fit. With 31 rounds loaded, the magazine will not insert on a closed bolt.
View Quote

I use stripper clips and a striplula, no way to make a mistake there. Plus it's super fast and super convenient.

Do people, or some at least dump it all out and not count things as they load or what?
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:17:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By 14BoltFF:

View Quote

Good point.

Seen that too... BUT... seen quite a few that reach that max compression point at just 30 rounds.

Can't say I've ever seen an aluminum take 31.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:19:34 PM EDT
[#11]

I use stripper clips and a striplula, no way to make a mistake there. Plus it's super fast and super convenient.

Do people, or some at least dump it all out and not count things as they load or what?
View Quote

People loading and jaw-jacking at the same time lol. Not counting or paying attention play a role. I'm guilty of loading until it takes no more...
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:36:18 PM EDT
[#12]

People loading and jaw-jacking at the same time lol. Not counting or paying attention play a role. I'm guilty of loading until it takes no more...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

*I demands a rematch of Pmags in the defense of muh Pmag's honor, good sir !!

*All in good fun for those lacking humor
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 9:00:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By die-tryin:

This.^^^^^^

Best  mag is a USGI 20rd with alloy follower
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Grumple:
Why run anything other than a USGI or Lancer?

Pmags aren't the cream of the crop any stretch of the imagination

This.^^^^^^

Best  mag is a USGI 20rd with alloy follower

@die-tryin

First time I heard this. Why are they the best?
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 9:02:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By flying_finn:
Canadian Thermolds
View Quote

I think there's the American Mastermold. Same except more resistant to melting. Slightly different materials, I guess.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 9:04:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By SuperStormBryan:
Because the top rounds in aluminum mags don't pop out, swell the top of the mag, or get all wompy like crooked meth teeth if you drop belt on the ground.
View Quote

Covers for Pmags will prevent rounds from popping out.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 9:19:59 PM EDT
[#16]

Well I value your opinion on this board so I'm going to have some salt in my mouth to think this over a bit here

Ever since watching the Chuck Pressburg video on magazines and the importance of push/pull and that every magazine needs to be vetted regardless of manufacturer, and then seeing exactly what he was talking about when I saw a Pat Rogers awardee of the fabled moose cock patch have his Okay with Magpul baseplate bumper fall straight out during a drill, I now vet each magazine regardless.

My range mags for classes are all Pmag M3's and these have been run hard, mostly at Gunsite where the only complaints and caution to avoid for the M16 mags has been DD, Amend, Hexmags, ETS, HK's, Promags, ASC, and C Products.

Were these M2's and 1st gen's giving issues? Are the USGI Pmags giving the same problems or are they a different variant specific all together?
View Quote

@ArizonaRifleman

Have there been complaints about C-Products mags made in say the past 2 years or so?
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 9:55:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By peacematu:

I think there's the American Mastermold. Same except more resistant to melting. Slightly different materials, I guess.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By flying_finn:  Canadian Thermolds

https://thermoldmagazines.com/

Made in Arkansas.  Still living down the blowback from the Canadian contract that specified an inferior nylon or summat.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 10:22:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ArizonaRifleman] [#18]

@ArizonaRifleman

Have there been complaints about C-Products mags made in say the past 2 years or so?
View Quote

They do not go by that, they are either put out in after action reviews and then posted in the medias or some forums, or shown in class slide stills.

If you think that C Products have been fixed, then I would suggest buying a bunch and volunteering them at some carbine classes and asking for them back and with feedback. Right now I have a few Duramags brand new unfired that have been loaded up for over a year that I may run at another range day just to see for myself and see what the rage is as some are saying that they're just as good. However right now I am going to do DD 32's because there's almost no one else offering similar or opposite experiences.

Edit: And I see that WC has Pmag clones. Interesting.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 4:59:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By lazyengineer:

That said, Lancers are painful to buy for AR10's - I'll say that!.
View Quote

All of mine have come off the EE here. I usually get them around $5-$10 cheaper than MSRP.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 5:42:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By 50cal:

All of mine have come off the EE here. I usually get them around $5-$10 cheaper than MSRP.
View Quote

I bought all of mine using PA bonus bucks, didn't have to spend a dime other than shipping and taxes.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 12:30:45 PM EDT
[#21]

@die-tryin

View Quote

They are smooth and I've never had one fail. Polish the followers and its smooth like butter, 20rders make prone shooting better.

Link Posted: 6/2/2023 5:02:55 PM EDT
[#22]

They are smooth and I've never had one fail. Polish the followers and its smooth like butter, 20rders make prone shooting better.

View All Quotes

@die-tryin

I'm wondering if I should locate some of those followers to put on my 20 round C-Products mags.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 5:18:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlamingDragon] [#23]
PMAGs don't really fit right in double M4 mag pouches. USGI mags fit perfectly. I have both but I prefer metal usgi for this reason.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 5:23:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By FlamingDragon:
PMAGs don't really fit right in double M4 mag pouches. USGI mags fit perfectly
View Quote

I'm wondering if any of that has changed now that Magpul Pmags are USGI.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 4:15:52 PM EDT
[#25]
I have and use both. My employer likes us to use Pmags, so I have Gen 3 windowed Pmags for work. I have a bunch of Pmags and a bunch of Okay mags, variety is nice. I bought one pack of translucent Lancers but I haven’t tried them yet, I probably should.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 9:36:25 AM EDT
[#26]
I don’t see how variety is nice with mags.

Get your shit situated to work and have everything the same so it always works and you’re always familiar with it.  

Nobody on this forum is going to live long enough to have a Pmag deteriorate, much less live that long and still still be in any condition to use it.

Link Posted: 6/5/2023 3:45:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By TheQuadfather:  I don’t see how variety is nice with mags.

Get your shit situated to work and have everything the same so it always works and you’re always familiar with it.  

Nobody on this forum is going to live long enough to have a Pmag deteriorate, much less live that long and still still be in any condition to use it.
View Quote

Numerous reports of PMags failing by splitting down the spine, or feedlips cracking or breaking w/ use.  Likely Gen 1s, but you don't want to just get 7x Gen 3 PMags & call it a day.

Mags are cheap, a lot cheaper than firearms to collect, and fascinating examples come & go all the time - probably the most interesting in my collection is the Magnetospeed 3 round that is so short there is no mag catch - it uses the mag catch as a shelf it sits on.

I have a complete loadout of pre-ban RamLine tri-mags cut to fit the Mini-14, AR-15, & some AR-180s - in case I'm ever recalled to active duty, we invade Bermuda, and they pull their Mini-14s out of storage.  

Some guns won't take PMags - FN FS2000, some run multiple calibers and want to segregate each caliber by a type of magazine.  In particular, if you run .300 Blackout I always suggest running 5.56 in clear or translucent mags so you have a chance of spotting an errant .300 Blackout round.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 4:21:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By backbencher:

Numerous reports of PMags failing by splitting down the spine, or feedlips cracking or breaking w/ use.  Likely Gen 1s, but you don't want to just get 7x Gen 3 PMags & call it a day.

Mags are cheap, a lot cheaper than firearms to collect, and fascinating examples come & go all the time - probably the most interesting in my collection is the Magnetospeed 3 round that is so short there is no mag catch - it uses the mag catch as a shelf it sits on.

I have a complete loadout of pre-ban RamLine tri-mags cut to fit the Mini-14, AR-15, & some AR-180s - in case I'm ever recalled to active duty, we invade Bermuda, and they pull their Mini-14s out of storage.  

Some guns won't take PMags - FN FS2000, some run multiple calibers and want to segregate each caliber by a type of magazine.  In particular, if you run .300 Blackout I always suggest running 5.56 in clear or translucent mags so you have a chance of spotting an errant .300 Blackout round.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By backbencher:
Originally Posted By TheQuadfather:  I don’t see how variety is nice with mags.

I broke the spine of a 40rd pmag when it fell out of the jeep and hit a rock full of ammo.. mind you it still works
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 10:27:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Use metal mags. It doesn’t matter.

I haven’t killed many mags in my two decades of use, but all the ones I did kill were Okays.

One little drop and it lands just right, or someone steps on it, and now it’s done.

Pmags have been unquestionably more durable.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:32:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By TheQuadfather:
Use metal mags. It doesn’t matter.

I haven’t killed many mags in my two decades of use, but all the ones I did kill were Okays.

One little drop and it lands just right, or someone steps on it, and now it’s done.

Pmags have been unquestionably more durable.
View Quote

I've killed one mag in my time, a Brownells. I dropped it loaded from a bench at the range onto the concrete and dented the spine. The dent prevented follower travel about mid way.

Buy both, buy spares.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 11:58:35 AM EDT
[#31]
I've run across many aluminum mags that should have been thrown away, black plastic followers w/ worn out  or bent feed lips that should have already been thrown away, issued for range qualification in the National Guard.  Aluminum wears out if you use it enough - but you'll have to put a lot of rounds through one to do so.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 10:17:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Because Mr Stoner made a better mousetrap...
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 11:20:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hiker1911] [#33]
Originally Posted By colossians323:

OKAY
View Quote

OKAY
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 11:46:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Because I have a sizeable quantity of M2 mags still in the wrapper and USGI aluminum mags that I've replaced the follower with a MagPul one and the spring with Wolfe 10% extra power.

Its what I have and i'm not replacing them without charity.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 1:31:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ArizonaRifleman] [#35]
Originally Posted By afe7ret:
Because Mr Stoner made a better mousetrap...
View Quote

Except that just like it's magazine, it has been improved upon. Evolution, progression. Use what you like, it's great to have options among the big three these days.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 1:49:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By MoparMike:
Because I have a sizeable quantity of M2 mags still in the wrapper and USGI aluminum mags that I've replaced the follower with a MagPul one and the spring with Wolfe 10% extra power.

Its what I have and i'm not replacing them without charity.
View Quote

@MoparMike

Are the Wolfe springs made of stainless steel or chrome silicon?
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 9:02:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MoparMike] [#37]

@MoparMike

View Quote

I'm not sure. I don't remember them being especially shiny.

Also, I misspelled Wolff.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 1:52:54 AM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes

@MoparMike

@MoparMike

I'm wondering how long Wolff springs last compared to originals.

There's some springs out there that seem like they'll last forever. Not as much for AKs, though.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 12:57:44 PM EDT
[#39]
I bought some NHMTG mags a long time ago. I also have many others, but a few NHMTG mags seem to get brought when shooting. They have been 100%. Not sure if those are still manufactured.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 1:10:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By APBullet:
I bought some NHMTG mags a long time ago. I also have many others, but a few NHMTG mags seem to get brought when shooting. They have been 100%. Not sure if those are still manufactured.
View Quote

Okay, Colt and NHMTG = all Okay.  CAGE 33710.

No longer produced.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 7:34:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By mediumdaddy:

Ive had the opposite experience. I took 5 brand new Lancer hybrid mags to a class last year. Took them out of the package myself. I hate feed issues with every single one of them. I wasnt able to fire a full mag at all without a stoppage. I even swapped mags with a few guys for them to try and see if it was rifle related somehow, and they had feed issues also. I switched to pmags the third day, and had zero issues.

These are the only Lancer mags ive ever tried, but it was prevalent enough that I wont use them again.
View Quote

Lancer magazines seem to have less room inside to accept 2.260" 68 to 77 grain match bullets. I can get binding in the stack. They work fine with M193/M855 ammo.
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 1:45:58 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By borderpatrol:

Lancer magazines seem to have less room inside to accept 2.260" 68 to 77 grain match bullets. I can get binding in the stack. They work fine with M193/M855 ammo.
View Quote

@borderpatrol

Good to know. Thanks for the post.
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 3:39:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: -OdieGreen-] [#43]
Originally Posted By borderpatrol:

View Quote

COAL is why Lancer supposedly lost the military contract. They choked with Mk318, but oddly enough ran it fine in the 416 based guns. They were equal to the PMAG with all other ammo.

My 11 year old Lancers are still going strong. Great magazines to run along side my PMAG’s.

Link Posted: 6/18/2023 3:43:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Because Pmags suck and hang up on eachother in pouches. A simple aluminum slick mag is nice and compact and can be more easily handled under stress.
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 12:46:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ar15robert] [#45]

lol, they all drop free in my Colt, PSA, Noveske, LMT, Centurion, Stag, Daniel Defense, Brownells (Nodac Spud), and Armalite lowers.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ar15robert:
I finally bought a gen three mag last month. All I have are okay mix of 20 and 30s and 1 lancer 20 round. All these mags work great and drop Freely in all 3 of my ars

The pmag does not drop freely and takes a lil more to push in. All I have heard is that you gotta try them. Score you bash them well I did and just proves what I thought about them.

lol, they all drop free in my Colt, PSA, Noveske, LMT, Centurion, Stag, Daniel Defense, Brownells (Nodac Spud), and Armalite lowers.

Then I must three off spec lowers lol but today for the hell of it I measured my okays and lancers they measured .883wide the magpul gen 3 measured .901 wide. Like said it doesn’t drop free in any of my ars but my okays and lancers do. Looks like I have a swelled mag or just a junk one.

I have used it and it cycled fine but it’s far from drop free in my armalite aero or Anderson.
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 8:42:59 PM EDT
[#46]
.458, .300 and 5.56 both run out of my Lancers, the same mag, I can take just one Lancer to the range and shoot three calibers from it without issue if I wanted to do so.

I don't care for that rib that runs in the front of Pmags, causes issues with .458 and .300 in my experience.

I do own Pmags though, have two loaded rifles in my closet right now with 20 round Pmags in them, but the 6 mag carrier hanging in there has USGI mags in it because 30 round Pmags don't fit right.

I also have a bunch of old and NOS USGI mags from the good old days when if you were an AR shooter you could pick from Colt, Bushmaster and Olympic and that was about it. So buying used USGI mags for $2 and new in wrap ones for $5 at gunshows was just what we did. OK, maybe we got suckered into buying Orlites or Thermelts but might have got lucky and found some British steelies for the SA80 if it was a good show.
Yeah I'm getting up there in age, so Pmags just aren't the king that many think they are, I've used plenty of USGI aluminum over the years to know that I didn't waste a dime on the ones I bought years ago that can still be used today if I want.
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 9:51:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By HSMaxim:
.458, .300 and 5.56 both run out of my Lancers, the same mag, I can take just one Lancer to the range and shoot three calibers from it without issue if I wanted to do so.

I don't care for that rib that runs in the front of Pmags, causes issues with .458 and .300 in my experience.

I do own Pmags though, have two loaded rifles in my closet right now with 20 round Pmags in them, but the 6 mag carrier hanging in there has USGI mags in it because 30 round Pmags don't fit right.

I also have a bunch of old and NOS USGI mags from the good old days when if you were an AR shooter you could pick from Colt, Bushmaster and Olympic and that was about it. So buying used USGI mags for $2 and new in wrap ones for $5 at gunshows was just what we did. OK, maybe we got suckered into buying Orlites or Thermelts but might have got lucky and found some British steelies for the SA80 if it was a good show.
Yeah I'm getting up there in age, so Pmags just aren't the king that many think they are, I've used plenty of USGI aluminum over the years to know that I didn't waste a dime on the ones I bought years ago that can still be used today if I want.
View Quote

Pmags are USGI now so that mag carrier issue has most likely changed after being addressed. Unless you can prove otherwise?

Also I don't use Pmags in anything other than what they were originally designed for, 5.56/223, so they are indeed still king that many are free to still think so if they so care.

Pick a brand that works for you. Pick a few or many brands that work for you. And avoid what doesn't work out. Nothing to worry about.

Link Posted: 7/14/2023 1:06:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By JohnDough:
Why are people running mags other than Gen 3 PMAG's, unless the platform is unique or your goals are unique (20 rounders from the bench).
View Quote

Personally, I run gi aluminum mags. I have nothing against  pmags. The gi mags stow better for me. And insert and drop  easier from my rifle. They also fit my chest rig better, both inserting and pulling them out of my mag pouch.

I also like that I can re-coat the mags when the Teflon wears out  

Just my 2 cents.

And good topic to bring up. It’s a never ending debate. Lol
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 7:44:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By SuperStormBryan:
Because the top rounds in aluminum mags don't pop out, swell the top of the mag, or get all wompy like crooked meth teeth if you drop belt on the ground.
View Quote

Agreed.

I have mostly USGI aluminum mags, but also some Magpul Gen II 30 round.

OK, I'm a Luddite.  I've been called worse.  Old man, asshole, stupid, and on and on.  I don't care.  I have nearly four decades of AR-15 experience.  I am also not impressed with piston systems, a solution to a non-problem.

The two biggest improvements in AR-15's that many of you will not immediately appreciate are M4 feedramps and Magpul followers.  These two things alone have made the AR-15 nearly 100% functioning, goes bang every time.
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 10:11:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Scout1502:

Personally, I run gi aluminum mags. I have nothing against  pmags. The gi mags stow better for me. And insert and drop  easier from my rifle. They also fit my chest rig better, both inserting and pulling them out of my mag pouch.

I also like that I can re-coat the mags when the Teflon wears out  

Just my 2 cents.

And good topic to bring up. It’s a never ending debate. Lol
View Quote

@Scout1502

There's probably a good paint or coating for polymer mags as well.
Page / 4
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top