AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:59:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 1:32:41 PM EDT
[#2]
@AK-12

I just got back from an anniversary trip and called my bank about being over charged. It's only $18 but their handling of the situation has rubbed me the wrong way. Feel free to use my pictures showing the advertised price if you need to.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 2:17:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Shiff:

I just got back from an anniversary trip and called my bank about being over charged. It's only $18 but their handling of the situation has rubbed me the wrong way. Feel free to use my pictures showing the advertised price if you need to.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/25/2022 4:10:16 PM EDT
[#4]
If y’all don’t hate GMW that bad, they now have translucent green 30s available.

They are much darker than the alien green.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 6:44:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Those appear to be the same ones that Big Daddy Unlimited had the exclusive on last year. Despite people calling them OD green, they are labeled as Translucent Green. Here's a comparison of Magpul and Lancer ODG vs. the Translucent Green color.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 7:57:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Not sure if anyone cares but here's a shot of the OG pink mag next to the new release (new one is in package).

I'll be back from vacation tomorrow, but those look different to me.

I'm sure ill pick up a few more of the ODG when I can get them from somewhere other than GMW.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 12:34:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Business must be bad for GMW or they have someone else fulfilling their Lancer orders.

I ordered yesterday and the claim to have shipped it today.  If true, I should receive the package tomorrow.  

We will see.
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 2:31:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Ordered a couple translucent OD yesterday from GMW. Shipping today. I also ordered a few 20 round pink mags a week ago or so, and got them very fast.
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 7:52:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Ordered Thursday from GMW delivered Saturday.
I’ve never gotten anything that fast from them.

Link Posted: 8/31/2022 4:26:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Ordered some of the translucent green, and pink ones from GMW.  Ordered at 1308 today, shipping notice arrived in my Inbox at 1558.  

Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:34:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Shiff] [#11]
The mags themselves appear identical but the barcode and product code have changed from run to run on the translucent green mags. As well as some other text differences. Left is the current run from GMW and right is the last batch from BDU.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 3:53:08 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

Where might one find the robbin egg blue looking one? I'm sure it's not available and was a limited run or some shit, but it's worth asking. My girlfriend would love to have a couple of those (she'd call it Tiffany blue 😆)
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 4:11:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Stowe:

Where might one find the robbin egg blue looking one? I'm sure it's not available and was a limited run or some shit, but it's worth asking. My girlfriend would love to have a couple of those (she'd call it Tiffany blue 😆)
View Quote

It was in a limited run 4 (maybe 5) pack that was sold out by the time I learned of it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 6:33:36 PM EDT
[#14]
That helps me not at all, but thanks for the info 😆
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 4:10:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 50cal] [#15]

View Quote

Those were done a few years ago. I bought 2 for the hell of it. Later learned people were actively looking for them as they were very hard to come by.
I put .ine on the EE and a guy local said he had an Aero Freedom upper/lower set he would trade for the 2 blue ones I had. Traded them PDQ.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 8:29:03 AM EDT
[#16]
That helps me not at all, but thanks for the info 😆
View Quote

My bet is lancer will release these the same fashion they did in the pink. Similar, but not identical in color.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 6:48:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Theres a blue one right now on gunbroker for 250.00 not even kidding. Same dude has pink ones going for 150.. Short answer either A) get a clear and dye it, tho there is a company doing that too. or B)wait and see. or C) If you really really love her buy some from a price gouger
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 9:16:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Yeah... Not paying that. If they start making them again ill grab some. If not, then she doesn't need to know they ever existed 😆
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 4:54:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By magwizard:
Theres a blue one right now on gunbroker for 250.00 not even kidding. Same dude has pink ones going for 150.. Short answer either A) get a clear and dye it, tho there is a company doing that too. or B)wait and see. or C) If you really really love her buy some from a price gouger
View Quote

Wow. They're back on sale at GunMagWarehouse. $17.99 for pink.

https://gunmagwarehouse.com/lancer-l5-ar-15-223-5-56-30-round-advanced-warfighter-magazine.html
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 5:06:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Strela:

https://gunmagwarehouse.com/lancer-l5-ar-15-223-5-56-30-round-advanced-warfighter-magazine.html
View Quote

I looked through his listings and didn't see a pink. But from what I've read the original pink is slightly different than the new pink. So if someone wanted all the variations...
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 5:12:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FishKepr] [#21]

I looked through his listings and didn't see a pink. But from what I've read the original pink is slightly different than the new pink. So if someone wanted all the variations...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I opened that link and can see a translucent pink.  From photos, it appears the previous iteration was more opaque.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 6:30:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By FishKepr:

I opened that link and can see a translucent pink.  From photos, it appears the previous iteration was more opaque.
View Quote

I quoted the wrong post. I looked through the sellers GB listings and didn't see a pink. The first run pink is shown in one of the replies on this page.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 9:08:32 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

???? 9th one from the left. $17.99 in-stock as of this post.

https://gunmagwarehouse.com/lancer-l5-ar-15-223-5-56-30-round-advanced-warfighter-magazine.html?avad=55963_f2ad3117d&avad=55963_b2ad465f9
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 10:23:55 PM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

See my reply above yours. I quoted the wrong post. Didn't see a pink mag listed by the GB seller who has the blue one.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 12:24:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Just ordered a pink one and translucent green one. Looking for a blue one next.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 12:37:45 AM EDT
[#26]
You guys running these mags or putting on display? I want to put them up on display. Need to find a way.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 5:12:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By tooly:
You guys running these mags or putting on display? I want to put them up on display. Need to find a way.
View Quote

They go in the mag bin for range use
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 5:52:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Thanks to this thread, I now have an ODG green 20, and one ODG translucent as well as one ODG 30 on the way. Thank you Gunmag Warehouse
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 1:14:14 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

I've been ordering 2+ of each color. Leaving one of each unopened.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 3:07:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By AK-12:

They go in the mag bin for range use
View Quote

Nah...too much for all that.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 3:09:28 PM EDT
[#31]

I've been ordering 2+ of each color. Leaving one of each unopened.
View Quote

Yea...did that with my alien green, orange, but didn't do it with my red,purple and other colors. I want mine out.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 3:21:55 PM EDT
[#32]

Nah...too much for all that.
View Quote

FWIW I cut the tags off my Beanie Babies in the '90's.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 6:14:13 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm really trying to stay away from getting into these translucent mags... but this thread is making it hard!
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 10:22:15 PM EDT
[#34]
I like to use mine.

Link Posted: 9/14/2022 11:25:18 PM EDT
[#35]
I also use mine. Lancers are exclusively for 300blk,

I just want to make a rainbow (no homo) load out. Come on blue and yellow!

Chest right-red/orange/yellow, gun-green, belt-blue/purple. Or some similar combination. Because  fags shouldn’t have the monopoly on refracted light.
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 12:28:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tooly] [#36]
Originally Posted By AK-12:

FWIW I cut the tags off my Beanie Babies in the '90's.
View Quote

Damn….ya living on a edge of a razor..
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 12:30:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 12:31:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By bkpkr:
I also use mine. Lancers are exclusively for 300blk,

I just want to make a rainbow (no homo) load out. Come on blue and yellow!

Chest right-red/orange/yellow, gun-green, belt-blue/purple. Or some similar combination. Because  fags shouldn’t have the monopoly on refracted light.
View Quote

When’s the blue and yellow coming out?
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 2:34:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 50cal] [#39]
I've been using my oddball colored Lancers as range mags. Harder for them to grow legs and walk off.

Wow. Yellow is in the pipeline? Awesome. Would love to get a few more blue ones. I traded my 2 original Robin's egg blue ones for an Aero Freedom upper/lower set.
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 11:04:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By 50cal:
I've been using my oddball colored Lancers as range mags. Harder for them to grow legs and walk off.

Wow. Yellow is in the pipeline? Awesome. Would love to get a few more blue ones. I traded my 2 original Robin's egg blue ones for an Aero Freedom upper/lower set.
View Quote

Got mine to collect, think they’re cool.
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 12:32:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mesooohoppy] [#41]
Originally Posted By FishKepr:
View Quote

here's the run down on this:

2 different shades (one more opaque, one more translucent):
-red (limited one came with black basepad, generic release has red pad)
-purple (limited one came with black basepad, generic release has purple pad)
-pink

same color, but different part number and/or name:

-alien green (classic firearms and the generic release after)
-ODG (big daddy unlimited and the generic release after)

I own every translucent lancer mag except the red one from the limited pack and the blue trainer/sim mag that is rarely talked about. the two different purples are a lot closer in shade/color than the pink ones are; i suspect the two red ones would be similar to the purples (I also know someone who has a 4 pack that's confirmed it for me). i don't have the best eyes; but maybe its because purple and red are 'dark' colors, while pink and blue are 'light' colors?
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 12:41:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mesooohoppy] [#42]
Originally Posted By 50cal:

View Quote

bingo! the green and orange one are retina-burning bright. I only shoot outdoors on dirt so black and FDE mags are a nightmare. snow doesn't help either. i need to buy some green or orange ones before winter and just have a range set. they'll get all gummed up with carbon from suppressed use, so they should look cool after a while. I wonder if these are popular in competition shooting where the extra visibility may help..?

has yellow been confirmed yet or is that what we are all just guessing?
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 1:44:37 PM EDT
[#43]
I have no idea if yellow or blue is coming, just wishful thinking.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 3:23:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Mesooohoppy:

here's the run down on this:

2 different shades (one more opaque, one more translucent):
-red (limited one came with black basepad, generic release has red pad)
-purple (limited one came with black basepad, generic release has purple pad)
-pink

same color, but different part number and/or name:

-alien green (classic firearms and the generic release after)
-ODG (big daddy unlimited and the generic release after)

I own every translucent lancer mag except the red one from the limited pack and the blue trainer/sim mag that is rarely talked about. the two different purples are a lot closer in shade/color than the pink ones are; i suspect the two red ones would be similar to the purples (I also know someone who has a 4 pack that's confirmed it for me). i don't have the best eyes; but maybe its because purple and red are 'dark' colors, while pink and blue are 'light' colors?
View Quote

I have...red,purple,alien green,orange,od green one,smoke and the pink, ALL black floor plates except the purple one. So is that some kind of  bootleg mag?
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 10:48:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Shiff] [#45]

I have...red,purple,alien green,orange,od green one,smoke and the pink, ALL black floor plates except the purple one. So is that some kind of  bootleg mag?
View Quote

The first run of blue, pink, red, and purple had colored floor plates as well. The current red and purple have switched to black floor plates to I assume just streamline the manufacturing process.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 6:09:25 PM EDT
[#46]

The first run of blue, pink, red, and purple had colored floor plates as well. The current red and purple have switched to black floor plates to I assume just streamline the manufacturing process.
View Quote

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:47:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WesJanson] [#47]

Where did you get Translucent Green 20 rounders from...? Or is that just opaque green and odd lighting?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:58:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By WesJanson:
Where did you get Translucent Green 20 rounders from...? Or is that just opaque green and odd lighting?
View Quote

Looks like Translucent FDE to me.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:44:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By 3ACR_Scout:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 3ACR_Scout:
Originally Posted By WesJanson:

Same question applies (doubly so!). Are trans 20rd FDE available somewhere?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 3:51:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stowe] [#50]
I'm sure you could find them cheaper somewhere else, but if it turns out that you can't, magged supply has them as "rebuild kits" for people in commie states.
Edit: No experience with these people, but MUCH cheaper and shows in stock
https://www.omahaoutdoors.com/lancer-l5awm-20-round-magazine-translucent-fde/
Page / 9
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top