AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 1:14:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Hopefully they do blue again next.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 5:26:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone else notice that the Alien Green mags come with the curve facing right in the package and every other color from Lancer comes with the curve facing left?  Packaging is too tight to flip them, so it's not accidental.  I'm thinking real aliens made these
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 9:51:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bkpkr:
Hopefully they do blue again next.
View Quote

Hell yea!!!
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 10:18:49 PM EDT
[#4]
AIM has Alien green ones again
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:17:25 PM EDT
[#5]
they're $15.XX at lanbo's after you add to cart. By far the best deal.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:39:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Anyone get an order from Gunmagwarehouse? Going on almost 2 weeks and mine are still processing.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 1:10:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By schaffer:
Anyone get an order from Gunmagwarehouse? Going on almost 2 weeks and mine are still processing.
View Quote

Got an email that they are delayed in shipping and that they will ship when they ship.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:13:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By JHans7663:

Got an email that they are delayed in shipping and that they will ship when they ship.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Ditto.

Will be 3 weeks for me on Saturday. As aggravating as it is I am also somewhat sympathetic that they are likely struggling with labor. The area they are located has a heavy Amazon presence along with many other large distribution/fulfillment operations. I have heard a large packaging/shipping/warehouse supplier there is paying $25/hr for warehouse associates pulling orders. I am at the point of asking if I can stop by to pick my order but my gut feel is the answer will be no. If I cancel my order someone will scoop it right up. Things are tough all over you might say. Until a recession kicks in then it will be all different that is.

Jester
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 11:50:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By mattjargon:
they're $15.XX at lanbo's after you add to cart. By far the best deal.
View Quote

Double ditto on this!

I ordered yesterday morning after reading this post and my order just arrived.  Almost 26 hours after order confirmation received.  I did standard shipping.  Drop shipped from a local supplier but GMW is local to me as well.  I think they are struggling with labor as well.  Read somewhere their pay was not that great but that was pre-Covid so that could have, hopefully, changed.

Lanbo's is solid though.  Thanks mattjargon!

Jester
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 2:33:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JHans7663] [#10]
Originally Posted By Jester_ISB:

Ditto.

Will be 3 weeks for me on Saturday. As aggravating as it is I am also somewhat sympathetic that they are likely struggling with labor. The area they are located has a heavy Amazon presence along with many other large distribution/fulfillment operations. I have heard a large packaging/shipping/warehouse supplier there is paying $25/hr for warehouse associates pulling orders. I am at the point of asking if I can stop by to pick my order but my gut feel is the answer will be no. If I cancel my order someone will scoop it right up. Things are tough all over you might say. Until a recession kicks in then it will be all different that is.

Jester
View Quote

They're taking quite a beating on their Facebook posts too.  Honestly at this point they need to stop posting shitty captions and just give people an update.  

A simple "hey we're behind, this week our goal is orders placed *between this date range*" would go a long ways and help people feel better.  

They've shut down the phone lines, likely because they are getting called 24/7 for order updates.  Now their email is going to get backlogged.

Edit: Submitted an order cancelation request immediately after posting.  Had a confirmed cancelation email and ticket closed within 2 minutes of sending the email.  Good luck all, hopefully I removed a little burden off their system so you get your items sooner.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 4:56:53 PM EDT
[#11]
I've used them before and been pleased although even back when they were not fast.  I'd posted earlier that due to their location I suspected they were struggling with labor as many are.  However to order from another supplier that shipped from the same basic area that was able to get product to me next day, not with expedited shipping, tells me there could be something else going on.  I think I read a post here not long after they came to TX about an inside customer service position.  There was a laundry list of requirements concerning communication, problem solving and organizational skills for a $15/hr. job.  Probably more fun than working at Amazon but there you get $15/hr. for the little robot to bring you something that a little light shines on.  You pick it up and drop it in the yellow box.  I hope they can tighten things up as I hate to see anyone in our field go away.  As stated, if you just say we will ship your stuff in 3 weeks most of us would not have an issue unless it was an urgent need.  

Jester
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 5:02:56 PM EDT
[#12]

View All Quotes

Just got an email saying they shipped today.
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 10:55:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Jester_ISB:

Ditto.

Jester
View Quote

Pretty fast for me too. I ordered 3 days ago and should be receiving them today.
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 8:43:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Yea-Right:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Yea-Right:

Got the "delayed" e-mail about 10 days ago, got the mags yesterday.
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 6:09:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mesooohoppy] [#15]
I've never ordered from GMW although this is enough for me to stay away from them in the future.

Not happy with the big dogs? Support a small business who gets your stuff out super fast:

https://www.raygunworksllc.com/product-page/lancer-alien-green

No affiliation with them, other than I've ordered 2 or 3 times from ray and my order has always promptly gone out. It also seems like they only sell what they have in hand. I got an email today, use code "ship" for free shipping on orders over 50 bones. I ordered my green and orange mags from them with zero issue.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 9:43:24 AM EDT
[#16]
mine came in pretty quick from botach
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/25/2022 3:40:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Any updates on when the blues will be released?
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:59:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bkpkr] [#18]
Pink next?

ETA: They also show a pink 20 rounder.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 8:40:43 PM EDT
[#19]
I’m in for a few pink mags. Daughter will like those.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 12:43:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Lc17smp:
I’m in for a few pink mags. Daughter will like those.
View Quote

Granddaughter loves pink. Will need some for her for sure.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 6:38:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Also waiting on a GMW order, about a week now. I've used them before so not too concerned, not to mention I really don't *need* more mags and they are one of the few with Okay 20's in stock. So I'll wait, while I wait I'll order some more green lancers from Lanbo. Thanks for the heads up! Those look god!
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 5:27:15 PM EDT
[#22]
The pink 20s show as available on gunmagwarehouse if you feel like waiting forever.  

My last order from them took about 5 weeks.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 5:42:27 PM EDT
[#23]
I placed an order with GMW on 7/27 and had my order delivered on 08/06
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 6:24:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By xGOBUDx:
I placed an order with GMW on 7/27 and had my order delivered on 08/06
View Quote

Hopefully they got their process time down and it wasn’t just a lucky order.  

The WA rush should be done which will help.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 12:29:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Are we going to see pink 30s too or just 20s?
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 9:43:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By TheSelecter:
Are we going to see pink 30s too or just 20s?
View Quote

Lanbo and Redcon show the pink 30s but they are not in stock.
I have not seen them referenced anywhere else.  

Link Posted: 8/12/2022 1:15:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Pink 30s in stock @ Lanbos.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 2:32:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mesooohoppy] [#28]
im waiting to hear back from a vendor (who will respond quickly) if this pink is the same as the OG pink. will update here.

starting to think spending 191 dollars on a robins blue mag was a mistake, seeing as how they'll likely be out next month.

Edit:
He said as far as he can tell, they're the same color.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 7:39:27 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 9:32:28 AM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

Ordered yesterday, out for delivery today.

Jester
Certifiable mag whore extraordinaire!
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 10:27:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Ordered yesterday, shipped this morning. Lanbo’s is definitely on top of their game.
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 3:25:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Ordered pink 30s yesterday from Lanbos and they are delivered to my door in less than 24 hours from order placement.  

The pink 20s from GMW on the 8th still haven’t even shipped.  I could have walked the 17 miles to their warehouse and picked them myself then walked home by now.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 7:12:18 AM EDT
[#33]
The pink 20s are new to me, haven't seen those. I'd love to see them make the orange and alien green 20s.

Haven't seen any info on the blue, not sure why as they already make the train safe mag in that color. That would suck for collectors if it were robin egg, lol.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 7:52:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Damn all you assholes blew lanbo's out of 20's. I don't really want to use GMW after the tales of their lack of haste.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 9:25:30 AM EDT
[#35]
I wish I would have screen shot it but iirc, right before the orange first came in stock Lanbos also had a listing for yellow and blue, as well as pink. Then they took them down. The blue was a darker blue than the Robbins egg.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 9:51:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: naes] [#36]
Originally Posted By mattjargon:
Damn all you assholes blew lanbo's out of 20's. I don't really want to use GMW after the tales of their lack of haste.
View Quote

Lanbo’s has not released the pink 20s yet.  They just show as sold out.

I ordered them from GMW on the 8th and they have not shipped.  
I’m betting Lanbo’s releases them this week and I will order from them and cancel with GMW.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 11:26:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Uhhhhggg...should have stayed out of this thread!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 2:25:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: booger-hooker] [#38]
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 3:19:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mesooohoppy] [#39]
Then they took them down. The blue was a darker blue than the Robbins egg.
View Quote

The darker blue is a sim round mag that lancer already makes:

I've already got a pink, but I still might order more. Why not? These things are a lot easier to spot in dirt that black/fde mags.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:43:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By naes:
The pink 20s show as available on gunmagwarehouse if you feel like waiting forever.  

My last order from them took about 5 weeks.
View Quote

I ordered some pink 20s and purple 30s from them on 8/7.

Got them today.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 11:01:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: naes] [#41]
GMW order 8/8/22 with expected delivery tomorrow 8/16/22.  
One day delivery time as they are local.  

Significantly quicker than they were durring the WA mag rush.

That said, Lanbo’s still blows them out of the water with better pricing and next day delivery.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 3:06:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Thanks for the Lanbo's Pink tip, gents.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 1:29:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Shiff] [#43]
Y'all watch out for GunMagWarehouse. I went to order the pink 20s and noticed their 30rd mags were on sale for $13.99 so I grabbed 6 of various colors. From the time I clicked order to when the receipt came through the prices jumped to $16.99. I went back to the item screen and took screenshots because they were still showing $13.99 there. Sent GMW an email with the screenshots and told me to basically pound sand that they didn't have a record of the mags being that price.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 2:48:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 5:13:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Mesooohoppy:

The darker blue is a sim round mag that lancer already makes:

https://lancer-systems.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/l5awm-train-safe-30-blue-detail-01.jpg

I've already got a pink, but I still might order more. Why not? These things are a lot easier to spot in dirt that black/fde mags.
View Quote

Anybody know if they are coming out with the darker blue in 30 round?
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 9:25:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Shiff:
Y'all watch out for GunMagWarehouse. I went to order the pink 20s and noticed their 30rd mags were on sale for $13.99 so I grabbed 6 of various colors. From the time I clicked order to when the receipt came through the prices jumped to $16.99. I went back to the item screen and took screenshots because they were still showing $13.99 there. Sent GMW an email with the screenshots and told me to basically pound sand that they didn't have a record of the mags being that price.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/206954/Screenshot_20220812-233623_Brave_jpg-2492502.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/206954/Screenshot_20220812-233630_Brave_jpg-2492504.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/206954/Screenshot_20220812-233654_Brave_jpg-2492505.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/206954/Screenshot_20220812-233647_Brave_jpg-2492506.JPG
View Quote

I saw that exact same thing and added a few to the cart.
Price changed as soon as they were added to the cart.
The cool colors jumped to $17.99.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 7:37:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By naes:

I saw that exact same thing and added a few to the cart.
Price changed as soon as they were added to the cart.
The cool colors jumped to $17.99.
View Quote

I didn't notice this until I ordered.

I did get a pink 20 for the wife, and an orange and alien green.

I missed some of the variety packs but try and stay on top of the new color releases. Hoping for blue (darker blue, not robin's egg) next.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 3:23:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By AK-12:

I didn't notice this until I ordered.

I did get a pink 20 for the wife, and an orange and alien green.

I missed some of the variety packs but try and stay on top of the new color releases. Hoping for blue (darker blue, not robin's egg) next.
View Quote

Mine 100% didn't change till after I submitted the order.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 3:24:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Lame of GMW to not honor it but not surprising I guess.

My go to for lancers are ray gun works. My pink ones are already on the way.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 3:36:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Shiff:

Mine 100% didn't change till after I submitted the order.
View Quote

Ah, maybe that's why then. I'm just looking at my receipt now.

They've never had the best prices, just good availability, but between this and taking 28 days to ship the last 200 rounds of .45 ACP I bought from them they've lost me as a customer.

And I've spent well over $1000 with them over the past 2 years.
Page / 9
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top