Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2010 3:13:20 PM EDT
I have been using the stoner mags in my M-15 and so far they work great...two 30s and one 20.
Anyone else use them....
SASS
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 4:16:17 PM EDT
[#1]
They are made by C-Products and yes they are good mags.   I have both their standard and SS mags.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:24:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Mine are the SS...black from Midway....It's good to hear that others use them....it seems everyone want the P mags...haven't tried them yet....seen one of the new ones for the 308 AR-10 variants...but I am kinda pissed that MagPul didn't make them for the AR-10.....ArmaLite that is.....still am thinking about getting one or two, but the SS seem to be a tougher choice .....
SASS
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 2:41:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a couple of the black stainless 30 rounders and they have been great for the 6 months or so I've owned them.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:37:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got a bunch of Stoners and they work great.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:48:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I have 5 rounders I use for testing new loads and a few 30's for having fun. Stoner mags are well made. Work great for me.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top