BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 416
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 9:24:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Default-Gateway] [#1]
This is a shot in the dark but does anyone know who has 7.62x39 c products AR mags in stock?  30 rounders?
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 10:58:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 11:19:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TheQuadfather] [#3]
Primary Arms has Gen M3 SAND for $9.50 right now.
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 6:30:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/14/2018 11:56:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By recon:
Still going on.  D&H 5.56 30rd Aluminum Magazine-$8.99

http://palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-5-56-30rd-aluminum-magazine-8416.html
View Quote
Now $7.99 with free shipping on 10+ orders.

While this is a common deal around holidays, didn't stop me from ordering 10.  
Link Posted: 6/14/2018 11:57:09 AM EDT
[#6]
D&H = gtg?

I don't have any, but I'm always looking for opportunities to buy cheap and stack deep.
Link Posted: 6/14/2018 11:58:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By macphisto:
D&H = gtg?

I don't have any, but I'm always looking for opportunities to buy cheap and stack deep.
View Quote
Yup, 100% good to go.  I've been using them for years.  And I haven't read of any big problems with them.
Link Posted: 6/14/2018 11:59:34 AM EDT
[#8]
They are GTG! Good mags.
Link Posted: 6/14/2018 12:06:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks guys.

Link Posted: 6/14/2018 12:08:43 PM EDT
[#10]
D&H = gtg?

View Quote
D&H are GTG , but for a couple dollars more you can get Okay's.
Link Posted: 6/14/2018 12:20:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By tacomabob:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
D&H = gtg?

Like five bucks more with shipping.
Link Posted: 6/14/2018 12:45:26 PM EDT
[#12]
View All Quotes
D&H = gtg?

Watch for sales, normally 10 or more are $9.99
Link Posted: 6/14/2018 12:54:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Understood, I bought some recently, but I’m talking about what’s available today.
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 11:25:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Blain] [#14]
FYI, Botach has Okay's in your choice of finish for 10 / $100.  Can also pick up just one to try for $12.  Free shipping, even on one!

Great deal here if you buy a 10 pack! https://www.ableammo.com/catalog/okay-industries-surefeed-aluminum-15m4-223-remington556mm-nato-round-mil-spec-grey-magazine-ok483-dfl-p-147549.html
Link Posted: 6/25/2018 5:55:21 PM EDT
[#15]
MFT mags on sale for 7.99 Academy
LINK

Link Posted: 7/27/2018 6:19:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GSL] [#16]
Buy one, get one free M3 Pmags!!

If you buy five, you get ten. You buy ten, you get twenty.

Best deal for the best magazines out there!

ETA, you guys are quick that went OOS crazy fast
Link Posted: 7/28/2018 12:10:03 AM EDT
[#17]
I would say a about 1000+mags where bought today from that deal!
Link Posted: 7/28/2018 6:54:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Dr_Zero:
MFT mags on sale for 7.99 Academy
LINK
https://assets.academy.com/mgen/41/10399341.jpg
https://assets.academy.com/mgen/22/10666322.jpg
View Quote
Lol there is a guy on the EE that has been trying sell a pair of them for $30 over over a year now. He bumps it every couple weeks
Link Posted: 8/1/2018 5:10:52 PM EDT
[#19]
D&H are $6.99 ea at PSA today.
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 9:18:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Apex has surplus USGI NIW 30rnd aluminum magazines for $9.99. Don't know if that's a deal or not, just a FYI.

Apex Surplus Magazines
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 3:16:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By kbailey3:Apex Surplus Magazines
View Quote
Looks like those are pre-ban Sanchez magazines with original black followers, based on the photos. I don’t have a lot of experience with them other than a few old used GI mags, but I don’t think they were considered to be as reliable as Okay. I think it’s a fair price for NIW, maybe a couple bucks high based on their age, but people might want to be aware of what brand they’re buying.
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 3:32:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By 3ACR_Scout:

Looks like those are pre-ban Sanchez magazines with original black followers, based on the photos. I don’t have a lot of experience with them other than a few old used GI mags, but I don’t think they were considered to be as reliable as Okay. I think it’s a fair price for NIW, maybe a couple bucks high based on their age, but people might want to be aware of what brand they’re buying.
View Quote
If it's actually preban, then there isn't much of a choice in the matter for those in need while living in a hostile state.
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 5:48:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Magpul PMAG 30 AR-15/M4 GEN M3 Window 5.56 NATO Magazine - Black -$9.99

https://www.primaryarms.com/cart
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 7:10:28 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote
Niiiice.

Hit that up for a few.
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 6:21:21 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote
Thanks!  I got in for 5...
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 6:12:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Did everyone get their Buy 1 get 1 Pmags from Core 15 from the 27th? My order shows processed but not shipped.
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 4:13:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Okay 5.56 30rd AR15 Magazine-Black Teflon Finish-$11.99 with free shipping.

http://www.44mag.com/product/okay-industries-ar15-magazine-30-round-black-teflon/223_ar15_magazines
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 5:28:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Botach still has the Okay Surefeed E2 magazines for $10 each when you buy ten or more. They're out of desert tan, but you can mix and match black and grey. Shipping appears to be free with any quantity.

Despite all the old horror stories, I recently ordered from them for the first time to take advantage of this deal. The mags took just under two weeks to arrive, and were packed in two bubble mailers smashed together as opposed to the cardboard box you'd get from any other vendor, but the mags appear to be in good shape and I'm looking forward to trying them out.

https://www.botach.com/okay-surefeed-e2-magazines-30rd-5-56mm-or-300blk
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 2:18:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cripllarry] [#29]
Another what I consider a good deal from Botach, 12 Okays and a chest rig for 120 bucks.

https://www.botach.com/12-magazines-12-mag-chestrig-package-deal/?

not sure what the time limit is.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 4:24:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: recon] [#30]
Not a bad deal there. Not sure how well made the harness is though.

https://www.botach.com/12-magazines-12-mag-chestrig-package-deal/
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 1:19:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Cripllarry:
Another what I consider a good deal from Botach, 12 Okays and a chest rig for 120 bucks.

https://www.botach.com/12-magazines-12-mag-chestrig-package-deal/?

not sure what the time limit is.
View Quote
Arrived today, not a good deal for me despite all the 5 star reviews.
Chest rig seems ok...made in USA, all 12 of my mags are obviously used/surplus without anti-tilt followers dated 2012
All my previous orders from them have been GTG.
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 1:58:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: alaskas] [#32]

Arrived today, not a good deal for me despite all the 5 star reviews.
Chest rig seems ok...made in USA, all 12 of my mags are obviously used/surplus without anti-tilt followers dated 2012
All my previous orders from them have been GTG.
View Quote
Did you get the grey dry film finish? That looks used even when it’s still new in a sealed bag. The finish always looks used. If they sent you 2012 mags, then they may not be the new anti-tilt followers. Are the followers green with a rounded dummy round on top of the follows? That’s the old green GI follower. Still great mags.
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 11:12:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By alaskas:

Did you get the grey dry film finish? That looks used even when it’s still new in a sealed bag. The finish always looks used. If they sent you 2012 mags, then they may not be the new anti-tilt followers. Are the followers green with a rounded dummy round on top of the follows? That’s the old green GI follower. Still great mags.
View Quote
Yes Sir, The grey ones...I have well over 100 Okays of all flavors and these are positively used/surplus and not at all what they are advertising in the listing.
If they were Nam era I wouldn't complain a bit.

This is likely the wrong thread for me to be bitchin but I figured I would give y'all a heads up.
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 11:27:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Yes Sir, The grey ones...I have well over 100 Okays of all flavors and these are positively used/surplus and not at all what they are advertising in the listing.

This is likely the wrong thread for me to be bitchin but I figured I would give y'all a heads up.
View All Quotes

Thanks for the heads up!  Perfect thread for it, welcome aboard the crazy train!  
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 11:33:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Jokes probably on everyone. Nowhere in the ad do I see ‘New’ magazines. Been ‘Botached’!
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 11:50:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Jokes probably on everyone. Nowhere in the ad do I see ‘New’ magazines. Been ‘Botached’!
View Quote
Anti-tilt follower is in there about 3 times but the pic is showing old style green.
You are right  I have likely been "Botached" the email already came back as undeliverable.
Good thing I stocked up on followers a while back. It,s just the idea of the thing, bugging me
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 1:38:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 7:23:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Don't see them mentioned a lot here, but bought a couple batches of Surefeed greys ($9.94) and FDE E2's ($10.20) from Lanbosarmory. Gotta add to cart for price. Quick shipping, and new Okay packaging. The E2's have blue followers with the dummy round, and the grey is pictured here.
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 9:23:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Lanbo's has always been GTG here and not just magazines.
Link Posted: 8/27/2018 5:32:39 PM EDT
[#40]
I had to take pics for my complaint with Botach C/S so I,ll try to post em...

Attachment Attached File

That is way beyond the Okay test even the floor plates are skinned up

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/27/2018 7:22:05 PM EDT
[#41]
I had to take pics for my complaint with Botach C/S so I,ll try to post em...

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/485958/C-652958.JPG

That is way beyond the Okay test even the floor plates are skinned up

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/485958/B-652960.JPG
View Quote
Those look new to me man ...
What do the followers look like - worn or new ?
Link Posted: 8/27/2018 8:41:10 PM EDT
[#42]
OK test fits all mags in a test fixture.
I don't see anything in those pics that looks used.
Link Posted: 8/27/2018 9:52:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Botach is saying they apologize and will make it right for me.
If they were actually new they would be in their bag.
I have many grey film Okays, new ones have never been this skint up even on the floor plate
or had carbon that wiped off the follower, my gripe is the misrepresentation.
Rant Over I am thru complaining, it,s not good for the soul.
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 8:23:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3ACR_Scout] [#44]
The chest rig is listed for $50 on Amazon, so if you went by that (I don’t think I’d personally pay that), the (used) Okay mags are about $6 each. That’s very reasonably for used Okays. It looks to me like most of them were lightly used, maybe only filled up and shot a half dozen times. Like most military mags, a lot of the wear is probably from them rubbing around in someone’s mag pouches. I totally agree that they should state that they are used in the product description, but I can also see the wear on the mags in the photo of them inserted into the chest rig.

The mags are clearly used in your photos. In the first photo, they have the telltale smooth spot on the left side where they rubbed against the bulge under the magazine catch hole on the mag that was next to them in a pouch. The two on the left in your second photo also have that shiny look down the length of the mag body where the metal is starting to show through the dry lube finish.

Again, I definitely think they should state that they are used, but I’d also say that it’s still not a bad deal for them. It’s silly, but I still kind of like to see the old Okay military logo on those mags, as opposed to the new commercial logo. I may order one of those packages and just sell the chest rig...
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 8:41:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DieselII] [#45]
Originally Posted By 3ACR_Scout:
The chest rig is listed for $50 on Amazon, so if you went by that (I don't think I'd personally pay that), the (used) Okay mags are about $6 each. That's very reasonably for used Okays. It looks to me like most of them were lightly used, maybe only filled up and shot a half dozen times. Like most military mags, a lot of the wear is probably from them rubbing around in someone's mag pouches. I totally agree that they should state that they are used in the product description, but I can also see the wear on the mags in the photo of them inserted into the chest rig.

The mags are clearly used in your photos. In the first photo, they have the telltale smooth spot on the left side where they rubbed against the bulge under the magazine catch hole on the mag that was next to them in a pouch. The two on the left in your second photo also have that shiny look down the length of the mag body where the metal is starting to show through the dry lube finish.

Again, I definitely think they should state that they are used, but I'd also say that it's still not a bad deal for them. It's silly, but I still kind of like to see the old Okay military logo on those mags, as opposed to the new commercial logo. I may order one of those packages and just sell the chest rig...
View Quote
Those magazines are not used .

They all sit together , by the hundreds , and get moved around rubbing up against each other - hence the wear marks , which are all consitant with every single OKAY magazine I have ever bought that way from bulk packaging ...
 They would not have come in boxes , or bags , due to bulk packaging - they would come just as they are. All of the bulk OKAY , green follower , magazines I have bought from botach have been that way.

There are no pictures of the followers because they don't show any use ...
OP you will be disappointed with the next batch too unless they maybe hand pick some for you.
If you want new , with only test marks , then buy the new style they have listed or find some SureFeeds in stock somewhere - these would come packaged.

edit : grammar...
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 1:02:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3ACR_Scout] [#46]
Originally Posted By DieselII:
Those magazines are not used .

They all sit together , by the hundreds , and get moved around rubbing up against each other - hence the wear marks , which are all consitant with every single OKAY magazine I have ever bought that way from bulk packaging ...
View Quote
Fair enough, but I don’t see why he would lie about carbon on the followers, and the wear on the two mags on the left in this photo looks like more than I’ve ever seen on bulk mags (could be the lighting). The other mags look normal to me.

Attachment Attached File

I’ll order the package in the next few weeks, when funds permit, and will check them out myself. I have plenty of Magpul followers to put in them.
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 1:08:18 PM EDT
[#47]
I did not go thru all of them, those are the first I pulled out.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/30/2018 9:21:12 PM EDT
[#48]
3 pack Troy 30rd Battlemags $14.99

Link
Link Posted: 8/31/2018 6:54:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Sheepdog44:
3 pack Troy 30rd Battlemags $14.99

Link
View Quote
15 mags shipped to me(GA) $25
Link Posted: 8/31/2018 12:50:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Gen 2 PMAG 30 rounders @ less than $8.00 shipped

This is the cheapest I've ever seen Gen2 PMAGs - 30 round, black @ $7.90 each shipped.

Price is for LE/MIL and with coupon code "NDW", total shipped is $790 for 100 mags ($110 off and free shipping).

Stock up, boys!
Page / 416
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top