Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2006 3:08:44 PM EDT
Ok Gang. What is the groups evaluation of the Brownell 20rd Magshat I got my first AR, a Rock River DCM! I am not looking to get 25 mags, just a couple of THE BEST ONES! All thoughts appreciated !Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:22:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Brownells mags are made by CProucts who make pretty much the best mags out there.  Just look at all the CProducts threads in this section and you will get all the info you need
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:35:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Brownells mags are made by CProucts who make pretty much the best mags out there.  Just look at all the CProducts threads in this section and you will get all the info you need

What he said.

TS
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 3:05:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 3:11:11 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I am not looking to get 25 mags, just a couple of THE BEST ONES! All thoughts appreciated !

My thoughts........., get 'em while their hot/cheap and available.

There will soon come a time when they won't be and at that time you'll be wishing ya'd bought a hundred.

Mike
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 3:16:04 AM EDT
[#5]
I bought one of the Brownell 20's as a tester when they first came out.  I paid a bit more because I bought it at a local shop, but I wanted it.  Spur-of-the-moment purchase.

The quality of the construction is first-rate.  All the edges are clean, the welds are solid, the finish is even.  Fuction has been 100%, though I haven't used it much.

I didn't know that the were CP, but I'm glad to see Larry is turning out good stuff.  I'll have to look into getting some of their Marlube mags, now.

The only thing I don't think I like is that it's curved.  From a purely aesthetic standpoint, I'm not sure I like the curve on a short mag.  It works, but......
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top