Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/28/2006 4:31:07 PM EDT
How do you keep the tower from wearing down so quickly?

It is a new tower (the first wore down) and already after loading about 10 times you can see clear cut grooves in the tower from the bullet points.

I am using the loader provided.

Any ideas on how to minimize wear other than manually load the rounds one by one or not use the damn thing?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 1:29:38 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JThompson:
How do you keep the tower from wearing down so quickly?

It is a new tower (the first wore down) and already after loading about 10 times you can see clear cut grooves in the tower from the bullet points.

I am using the loader provided.

Any ideas on how to minimize wear other than manually load the rounds one by one or not use the damn thing?

Contact the manufacturer. I heard they will replace the C mags if you complain about problems or issues.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:50:31 AM EDT
I used my Beta for the 4th time and I see these cuts in the tower. Are they from the rounds being pushed out of the mag and into the gun?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:27:04 PM EDT
To me it looks like it is the result of inserting the rounds.

I do use the mag loader with the stripper clips. If it can't be fixed I would rather pay for new towers than have to load it one round at a time. I just would have thought the tower would last a bit longer than it does.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 9:00:33 AM EDT
JThompson would a LULA help the tower situation? You still have to keep a long thin flathead screw driver to pop the LULA off however.
Top Top