BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 7:38:17 AM EDT
[#1]

The only difference between those Mags and the Mags with the different floor plates are the "Newer" version was Mag bodies only which the spring, floor plate, and follower was added. The Mags and Mag bodies were made by Labelle.
View Quote

This makes sense to me; I don't know why R Guns couldn't just admit this, as long as the mag bodies are labelle and such, I don't care.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 10:11:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

A "certain" auction listing @ GUNBROKER.COM:

*3 day auction* Hello, you are looking at a [u][red]brand new[/u] in the wrapper [red]Mil Spec[/red] Preban 20rd black Teflon AR15/M16 magazine [red]made by Labelle[/red][/u]; the magazine and wrapper are not marked Labelle or dated. DPMS Magazine comes new with a sought after, green anti tilt military follower. This is a beautiful magazine and most people consider these Teflon’s with the green followers to be better than USGI magazines. I also have one thirty round Teflon for sale if you “view my other auctions”; there is a picture of an opened thirty there and you can see how beautiful the finish looks, this 20 has the same exact finish, the picture of it in the wrapper does not do it justice. These Teflon 20 & 30 round magazines sell on the market for $25 and up. [u]The 20’s are getting very rare and are the preferred choice by many for semi auto AR15’s, as they are more reliable and allow prone shooting positions.[/u]
View Quote

I will clear the air with this: YOU DID IN FACT MENTION THE FACT THAT THE FLOORPLATES WERE NOT MARKED LABELLE.

But you do have some doubts about the authenticity of the brand and are selling it under pretenses that upset you. Maybe you didn't know it, but 20 round CURVED are either "as" reliable or "less" reliable than 30 round USGIs, and they aren't the choice of anybody in particular. These features are associated with the 20 round STRAIGHT or SLANTED design. Moreover, these mags with teflon coatings are NOT mil-spec, and I'm fairly certain that curved 20s aren't mil-spec either. Whatever the case, you hammed it up pretty good with that ad based on what you posted, which was pretty "uncool" IMO. Maybe you should come clean yourself...

View Quote

[ROFL2]  [ROFL2] B U S T E D !!!!  [ROFL2]  [ROFL2]

Nice catch pulpsmack. When will these newbies ever learn?? [:D]

Link Posted: 10/26/2003 12:46:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't see any inconsistencies in my auction description?:

1. Mag is brand new in unmarked wrapper.  Though it is not "factory original" should I say that?

2. Mag was built mil spec and was mil spec until teflon was added.  Should I say that it would be mil spec if it didn't have twenty cents worth of teflon on it?

3. Mag body is Labelle.  This if you read my post above is what Iv'e figured out, and Im not in doubt, I have compared these to USGI labelles and they appear identical.

4. I am selling because Im moving and am keeping four other teflons.  The mags are not legal where Im moving, and no its not Cali.

5. I was not aware that curved 20's are not as reliable, I will fix that.  They are however preffered for prone shooting as I stated.

As I said in the auction description, I basically don't give a fuck about the money, I paid 25 and Im selling 22.50? You don't think that their worth that? One already sold within a few hours of listing it?  What will make you happy, 17.50, 12.50? I really could give a fuck about five or ten bucks, let me know.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 1:51:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I don't see any inconsistencies in my auction description?:

1. Mag is brand new in unmarked wrapper.  Though it is not "factory original" should I say that? [red] Not according to you... You remarked they were in generic freezer bags & there's no way of knowing[/red]

2. Mag was built mil spec and was mil spec until teflon was added.  Should I say that it would be mil spec if it didn't have twenty cents worth of teflon on it? [red]there are no mil-spec curved 20s so it is NOT mil-spec, teflon coat notwithstanding[/red]

3. Mag body is Labelle.  This if you read my post above is what Iv'e figured out, and Im not in doubt, I have compared these to USGI labelles and they appear identical. [red]yet you don't stipulate your suspicions that the mag was built up from non-matching parts (excepting the floorplates)[/red]

As I said in the auction description, I basically don't give a fuck about the money, I paid 25 and Im selling 22.50? You don't think that their worth that? One already sold within a few hours of listing it?  What will make you happy, 17.50, 12.50? I really could give a fuck about five or ten bucks, let me know.
View Quote

I simply have a problem with all your ranting about Rguns (which seemed justifiable) then you go ahead and pull this. I think you know you got caught with your dick in the chicken. In cases like this it is best to accept your responsibility and let it go.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 2:14:03 PM EDT
[#5]
MurdochsM4,

Nobody is questioning your pricing. Heck, if you can get $50/ea for them, more power to you.

I am questioning your widely contrasting posts here, and in your auction description. If you really do believe that the mags are fake as you have posted here, then your auction description is deceptive. OTOH, if you belive that your auction description is accurate, then your posts here are nothing more than pure trolling.

Deal with it man. You tried to pull a fast one and you got picked off.

Live and learn.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 4:05:49 PM EDT
[#6]

The only difference between those Mags and the Mags with the different floor plates are the "Newer" version was Mag bodies only which the spring, floor plate, and follower was added. The Mags and Mag bodies were made by Labelle.
View Quote

Your quotes on me are old; this is what I believe now.

Either way, I suppose that I am a hippocrite in some small insignificant way.  Oh Well
[sleep]

Link Posted: 10/26/2003 7:22:23 PM EDT
[#7]
If the fact that you are a hypocrite and a small-fry scam artist is "insignifcant" than sobeit. You could have taken the criticism gracefully and it would have been behind everybody, but you had to justify the same actions you had pissed & moaned about with Rguns. You had better hope nobody asks what kind of person you are to deal with, because i will be sure to tell them what kind of measures you deem appropriate when conducting business. Of course, that's mom's fault, isn't it?
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 8:14:42 PM EDT
[#8]
And to close it off....

Anywhere means anywhere....
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 2:24:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
View Quote

Your quotes on me are old; this is what I believe now.

Either way, I suppose that I am a hippocrite in some small insignificant way.  Oh Well
[sleep]

View Quote

You posted this as though it is a quote from me. It isn't, someone took what I posted and quoted me and then added to it. You took their post, editted out my post and posted theirs.

Link Posted: 10/27/2003 2:26:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I ordered once from RGUNS after I heard all the negative feedback.  I got the item promptly, in excellent condition for about $200.00 less then Brownells and others were selling it for.  Individual is not very personable but I got what I paid for.

I have 3 original black teflon DPMS mags from way before the fake ones came one the market.  Have the:  DEFENSE PROCUREMENT MANUFACTURING SERVICES INC
OSSEO, MN 55368 baseplates.
View Quote

This is my post as you can see.......
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 1:20:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
[rolleyes]  Is this ever going to end??  [rolleyes]

For those of you that want to purchase Teflon mags and are concerned that RGUNs is selling "fake" mags or they are dishonest or whatever, here is the perfect solution to your dilemma: [url]www.ammoman.com/AR15MAG2.htm[/url]

Ammoman sells them for $159/5 and his feedback is nearly 100%. Now go buy from him and STFU!!!!

Problem solved.
View Quote

No shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You said it there X
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 5:20:59 AM EDT
[#12]
R GUNS price is 5 for $125.00  or 10 for $200.00
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 3:09:48 PM EDT
[#13]
You guys sound like a buch of 4 year old kids. Did to DID not DID to. to be honest i would not have let my kids act like this when they were 4. grow up and act like adults! i cant understand why you would air all your gripes on public board. once to let people know what your opinion is on a certain busines thats ok. past that is like a bunch of inbreeds on the Springer show. take it to each other via e-mail. most people who read this thread are laughing at you. i know i am. one thing that scares me is that people who act like this have ar15's. i would expect a little more maturity.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 4:24:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
R GUNS price is 5 for $125.00  or 10 for $200.00
View Quote

Are these the Labelle NIW 30 rounders? Do they have Labelle floor plates? If so, I will be calling you for an order.
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 5:22:15 AM EDT
[#15]
YES
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 6:28:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Jar good post but R-Guns forgot to mention one thing on the return. Their 15% re-stock charge.
View Quote

R-Guns?  I know I am getting into this a little late in the game but hell I should be able to get my two cents worth in.  As far the restocking fee what is your point?  I have sold allot of mags, lowers and uppers things I pick up and sell and I am just a common joe.  My point is that the time it takes to answer some of the questions that are asked about some of the items is totally moronic to me and an odious lack of any true understanding by some (please don't take me the wrong way here) buyers.  I and a couple of my buddies have purchased the LaBelle mags from R-Guns and they are the best damn mags that I have found in the past 8 years of buying and selling mags.  Tell me the last guy who cared what brand his mag was or if hi M16 was Colt if it worked when he needed it to work.  I am not in business so it is just time to me to deal with the questions and details, R-Guns is a business with expenses employees etc and that is not cheap.  I have bought allot of things thru R-guns and have never had [b]1[/b] problem.  I see the negative posts, and complaints but maybe some of it falls back on the end user.  I love this board and the people on it, as I know many of you and would do anything to help you out but we have to look at reality sometimes.  Who cares If someone had Teflon coated mags with USSR stamped on the floor plate and they worked time and time again I could care less.  Many of you if you were smart would pay attention to what R-Guns has to sell because there are allot of treasures to be found there and the prices are plenty fair.  No one is perfect man, that is what makes the world such a great place.

Please send all hate mail to the address below, as that is where all of the troubles started in the first place.

[red]William Jeferson Clinton
P.O. Box 666
Manhatton, NY 00498[/red]
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 8:06:44 AM EDT
[#17]
I have dealt with RGUNS many times and always been happy and got a good deal with fast shipping.That said any time you use a credit card you can get satisfaction by disputeing the charge if your not happy ,so dont worry .
PS ,I have bought over 200 mags from RGUNS and sold 150 of them at a profit so the 50 I have left are FREE and no one has ever complained yet ,so do what you want ,but dont worry about being screwed by RGUNS .
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 2:09:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
so do what you want ,but dont worry about being screwed by RGUNS .
View Quote

Not entirely true as they might try. Just be smart enough not to let it happen to you.
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 3:31:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Just trying wont get it done ,you could try flaping your arms real fast but you still cant fly .It's sad that some people are afraid of a transaction for a few mags.Or does this go deeper?Im an old timer[52] and haveing been shot twice ,dvorced twice ,stabed once ,and had an IRS audit the only one that came close to scareing me was the audit ,but hell i may be too dumb to let the small shit bother me.I sure hope the sky wont fall tomorrow .I dont know the people from RGUNS from ADAM ,all i can say is in 3 years of dealing with them i have had NO problems .now if you want to deal with real assholes than try TACTICAL WEAPONS in MESA ARIZONA
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 6:16:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
ok now waiting for the two guys that hate roger to chime in
View Quote

Better check your math.  [BD]

I
C
B
T
T
I
L
A
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 6:17:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Glad to see that public relations class is paying off, Roger. LOL.
View Quote

Note the improved spelling, grammar and punctuation.

I can see Roger on TV now:
"Hooked on Phonics worked for me!"

[lol]
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 2:56:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm about to place an order at RGUNS for some USGIs. I noticed that the Labelle 30 rdrs and the USGI black teflon 30 rdrs are the same price. Any reason not to get the black teflons over the gray mags?
View Quote

One important question.
Did you purchase some Mags?
I hope like hell you did so you will post again and inform everyone about your transaction with RGuns.
I just purchased some Mags from RGuns and received them in three days after the order was placed excellent service from RGuns.
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 11:06:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Just buy from [url]www.ammoman.com[/url] Has over 1,000+ positive feedback rating. Prices may be a few dollars more, but include shipping charges.

Or a direct link: [url]http://www.ammoman.com/AR15MAG2.HTM[/url]
View Quote

I understand that ammoman has a very loyal following but he doesn't sell for a FEW dollars more. He sells for a LOTTTT of dollars more. Some of his DEALS come to 32(or so) bucks a mag!!!!!!!! Sometimes loyalty=abuse of that loyalty to the tune of a ripoff.

honest shipping just isn't that much!
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 10:41:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Point made Snark. I think that Ammoman is a good source when you order judiciously, but as far as magazines go, I refuse to buy from anywhere other than the EE or Funshows. The mags sold at stores are usually the prettiest, but more of those sellers seem intent on making a killing rather than a living IMO.
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 7:15:22 PM EDT
[#25]
I do not mind paying the extra price (if there is) when I buy from [url]www.AMMOMAN.com[/url]     You get a great product, great service, and awesome shipping time. Not to mention his 1,000+ positive feedback rating (no other site member has, BTW).    

So if you have problems elsewhere, look around for the product. Ammoman just happens to be a good business man, and that's why many people buy from him.
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 9:15:53 PM EDT
[#26]
So if you have problems elsewhere, look around for the product. Ammoman just happens to be a good business man, and that's why many people buy from him.
View Quote

Agreed. I don't mind paying a few bucks more with ammoman because I know my order will arrive on time, be in perfect condition, and be exactly as advertised.

Good customer service and a painless shopping experience are far more important to me than price. My time is also very valuable so I don't want to waste it scouring the world to save ten bucks on a case of M193 that may or may not wind up getting backordered moments after the vendor charges my Visa card.

When you buy with ammoman you can be assured that your order will be handled quickly and properly. I wish more dealers operated the way ammoman does.

As far as service goes I would rank Grant from gandrtactical and Georgia Precision as my other alltime favorites.

Sometimes loyalty=abuse of that loyalty to the tune of a ripoff.
View Quote

Speak for yourself. I'd rather pay extra knowing that I'm not getting a rebadged, rebuilt POS from someone else. People who buy on price alone are fools.

Once you get burned (and you will eventually) you'll probably come around.

Link Posted: 11/3/2003 9:42:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup, just keep ordering from Botach and RGUNS! [:D]
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 10:24:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup, just keep ordering from Botach and RGUNS! [:D]
View Quote

Slash, Botach was precisely the vendor I had in mind when I responded. Earlier this year I placed two orders with them. Prior to ordering I hadn't seen any of their bad press so I didn't know any better.

The first order went well. I never received my second order however, nor did I ever receive an online confirmation. My Visa card sure as hell got charged though. Thankfully my credit union reversed the Visa charge-but I won't ever use Botach again.

Price is meaningless if you don't get the goods or services you ordered.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 10:29:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Well, ain't that somthin'.  I ordered ammo from Botach three days ago.  Never heard anyhting bad about them.  I'm willing to give 'em a fair chance though.
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 4:08:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

My time is also very valuable so I don't want to waste it scouring the world to save ten bucks on a case of M193 that may or may not wind up getting backordered moments after the vendor charges my Visa card.
View Quote

I'm fairly certain that this is an illegal practice. You cannot make a charge on something you don't have, even if you are "certain" it will be in stock the next day. The charge should be made once/just before the item ships, Otherwise you have fraud.
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 5:08:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

My time is also very valuable so I don't want to waste it scouring the world to save ten bucks on a case of M193 that may or may not wind up getting backordered moments after the vendor charges my Visa card.
View Quote

I'm fairly certain that this is an illegal practice. You cannot make a charge on something you don't have, even if you are "certain" it will be in stock the next day. The charge should be made once/just before the item ships, Otherwise you have fraud.
View Quote

You're probably right.

But that doesn't stop Botach from doing it all the time.
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 5:26:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Well, ain't that somthin'.  I ordered ammo from Botach three days ago.  Never heard anyhting bad about them.  I'm willing to give 'em a fair chance though.
View Quote

You've been here for over two years and never heard anything bad about Botach?

Maybe you should try paying attention a little more. [stick]
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 9:34:59 PM EDT
[#33]
That's right--two years.  

I have heard some mention that they did not like Botach.  I have never heard of any specific reasons for such comments.  If you review all the above posts you will see that even Ammoman is mentioned as less than desireable.  Do I agree with these statments...  No.  I have orderd form Ammoman in the past and will continue to do so in the future.

R GUNS...well that is an entirely different story.  All you have to do is type R, G, U, N, S, and a tidal wave of NOOOOOOOOOO!! hits you.  These are all backed up by personal experiences.

Link Posted: 11/6/2003 5:21:28 AM EDT
[#34]
most of the posts are complet crap. however after 15 years we are will have a few people that just cant be pleased. some even hide behind there computer. some will not buy from me but from some one else. to bad for them as my pricing is the best most of the time. also many dealers on this sight, and other sights buy from me. we did get into some trouble on the colt mags. wich the delivery of them to me became a mess. you can thank the US policy on US goods returned policy by ATF. this however is soon to be fixed and we will see them back in stock soon. so you all have a nice day..  R GUNS OUT    WWW.RGUNS.NET
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 4:32:55 PM EDT
[#35]
[url]www.RGuns.net[/url]

**Edited, .net, not .com. [8D]
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 5:00:12 PM EDT
[#36]
  I swore I would stay out of these damn RGuns threads, but as usual I just can't help myself.
  I see the issue very simply. Are you willing to be treated like s#*t to save a couple of bucks? This a-hole Roger is the same guy who awhile back would come on the board under the name KMA (he said it stood for Kiss My Ass) and sing his own praises as if we were a bunch of morons who couldn't figure it out. I would say "kiss my ass" pretty much seems to be RGuns attitude to all of us.
  I am not willing to be treated "curtly" by anybody, I don't care about saving a few bucks that much. It's this willingness to put up with poor treatment in the name of saving $$ that has us being treated like cattle at places like Walmart and Home Depot while the small businessman with the slightly higher prices but personalized customer service is slowly becoming extinct.
  I have spent in excess of $7K on various merchants from this board. Guys like Wes Grant, Ammoman, Milman were a pleasure to deal with. I don't care about his crappy mags, I wouldn't give RGuns a penny of my hard earned money. But hey, he has a nice dog, maybe I should reconsider.  
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 6:29:13 PM EDT
[#37]
[b][size=6][blue]BINGO!!![/blue][/size=6]

[size=4][red]Someone give that man a prize.[/size=4][/red]

Very well put.  

To hell with him and his dog.[/b]

Link Posted: 11/6/2003 8:16:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
  I swore I would stay out of these damn RGuns threads, but as usual I just can't help myself.
  I see the issue very simply. Are you willing to be treated like s#*t to save a couple of bucks? This a-hole Roger is the same guy who awhile back would come on the board under the name KMA (he said it stood for Kiss My Ass) and sing his own praises as if we were a bunch of morons who couldn't figure it out. I would say "kiss my ass" pretty much seems to be RGuns attitude to all of us.
  I am not willing to be treated "curtly" by anybody, I don't care about saving a few bucks that much. It's this willingness to put up with poor treatment in the name of saving $$ that has us being treated like cattle at places like Walmart and Home Depot while the small businessman with the slightly higher prices but personalized customer service is slowly becoming extinct.
  I have spent in excess of $7K on various merchants from this board. Guys like Wes Grant, Ammoman, Milman were a pleasure to deal with. I don't care about his crappy mags, I wouldn't give RGuns a penny of my hard earned money. But hey, he has a nice dog, maybe I should reconsider.  
View Quote

I've been trying to decide what to say here but I've pretty much said it all plenty. Then I come along and read this...

Concise and well put. Also very accurate.

Slash,
Don't blame the dog, he can't help it!
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 6:17:42 AM EDT
[#39]
i understand everyones side, slash and dj, very good thread, this time your points were very clear without degrading into a slam fest.imo anyway, not that it counts for anything.

being a long haired tattoo'd biker i am used to getting treated "curtly". no big deal.
and i agree the dog didn't pick who owns him, and he liked me, well maybe that does say the dog ain't too brite
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 7:16:01 AM EDT
[#40]
My original post was "Fuck him and his dog", but I knew where that would go. [:D]

I edited it before I hit 'submit'.

I hope the dog bites him! [flame]

Link Posted: 11/9/2003 10:23:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 1:42:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
we did get into some trouble on the colt mags. wich the delivery of them to me became a mess. you can thank the US policy on US goods returned policy by ATF. this however is soon to be fixed and we will see them back in stock soon. so you all have a nice day..  R GUNS OUT    WWW.RGUNS.NET
View Quote

[LOLabove] Waiting on the ban to be lifted in '04  so you can fill all those '02 & '03 backorders???
View Quote

Yup, good luck. I'm still waiting for the return authorization number he told me to call him for about 3 years ago. When I did so he just called me a name like a 3 yr old and hung up. LOL.
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 9:45:28 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Agreed. I don't mind paying a few bucks more with ammoman because I know my order will arrive on time, be in perfect condition, and be exactly as advertised.

Good customer service and a painless shopping experience are far more important to me than price. My time is also very valuable so I don't want to waste it scouring the world to save ten bucks on a case of M193 that may or may not wind up getting backordered moments after the vendor charges my Visa card.

When you buy with ammoman you can be assured that your order will be handled quickly and properly. I wish more dealers operated the way ammoman does.

As far as service goes I would rank Grant from gandrtactical and Georgia Precision as my other alltime favorites.

View Quote

Speak for yourself. I'd rather pay extra knowing that I'm not getting a rebadged, rebuilt POS from someone else. People who buy on price alone are fools.

View Quote

You're not saving ten bucks......lots more.
People who get ripped off by loyalty or good customer service at rip-off prices are fools.
Hey......I know what you mean about customer service etc. but lots of people on this forum who slam venders also have issues, or are basing their opinions on one transaction......or have had personality conflicts with certain vendors. Or both!!!!!
I'm sure ammoman has a reason to deserve the loyalty.....I just don't see a good reason why he exacts such a price for it. It's on you dude!
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 7:25:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
People who get ripped off by loyalty or good customer service at rip-off prices are fools.
View Quote

Likewise, I have no sympathy for those who are burned by the likes of RGUNS, BOTACH, etc, after being given fair warning.

Link Posted: 11/10/2003 7:41:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

You're not saving ten bucks......lots more.
Hey......I know what you mean about customer service etc. but lots of people on this forum who slam venders also have issues, or are basing their opinions on one transaction......or have had personality conflicts with certain vendors. Or both!!!!!
I'm sure ammoman has a reason to deserve the loyalty.....I just don't see a good reason why he exacts such a price for it. It's on you dude!
View Quote

The difference between you and me is that you feel the difference in price is significant-I think it's chump change. I'm not getting ripped off-quite the contrary actually. Knowing that I will receive exactly what I ordered on time without any hassle is well worth the extra money to me. if it isn't worth the extra money to you that's fine. It's your right to roll the dice with less than reputable merchants.

Ammoman doesn't twist anyone's arm to buy his products. He doesn't lie, bullshit, gouge you on shipping or make promises he can't keep.

Like I said, you'll learn. Hopefully when you get shafted it won't be too expensive a lesson...
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 1:29:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I'm about to place an order at RGUNS for some USGIs. I noticed that the Labelle 30 rdrs and the USGI black teflon 30 rdrs are the same price. Any reason not to get the black teflons over the gray mags?
View Quote

Hey you started this bullshit, did you ever order your Mags?
Did you receive your Mags?
How was your ordering experience with RGuns?
Tell us what happened.
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 7:13:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Oh curious posters, read back carefully and you will see that I chose to not to use Rguns. I went through the EE and got a few USGIs. They may not be as purty as what RGuns sells, but so what. They do work fine.
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 8:48:29 PM EDT
[#48]
will this thread ever freakin' die?

remember the titanium t thread? this is a close second.

Link Posted: 11/14/2003 1:20:35 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Oh curious posters, read back carefully and you will see that I chose to not to use Rguns. I went through the EE and got a few USGIs. They may not be as purty as what RGuns sells, but so what. They do work fine.
View Quote

That is perfectly fine, glad to see you found you some mags and you are satisfied.
Purchasing any items for firearm related issues is a serious decision and not to be taken lightly.
I am sorry you read bad reports about RGuns and decided against purchasing from them. I myself have made several purchases from them and would not hesitate about purchasing again from RGuns.
The bottom line is you received what you were after and you the buyer is satisified.[:D]
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 1:23:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
will this thread ever freakin' die?

remember the titanium t thread? this is a close second.

View Quote

CC I believe this one is just about ready for the door to be nailed shut.
spookyspiff purchased what he was after and that is the rest of the story.
[?] or is it?
Page / 3
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top