Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/22/2003 3:40:28 PM EDT
Looking for quality Magazine Clamps. Pete in NH has a nice looking set here (http://www.ar15sales.com/arms.htm) that are optimized for Thermold mags. As Pete is unwilling to part with these discontinued & rare parts from ARMS, I would really like to know if anyone knows where I can find something similar. Would anyone from Canada (Thermolds are issued in the Canadian military) know where I can get my hands on a number of these?

Next best alternatives? I have seen a common set everywhere that look frighteningly similar to a garbage set I bought for my AK that appear to be made with the same "kwalitee" that USA Magazines are.

Any suggestions?

- Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 6:04:56 PM EDT
Best thing going right now: [url=http://www.buffertech.com/magcinch.htm] Mag Cinch [/url]
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 7:44:32 AM EDT
Thanks Jay Cee, Mag Cinch even has a special model for Thermold magazines. I ordered one to take a look. Anyone know where I can get a line on the metal ARMS clamp as featured in the picture?
Top Top