Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/17/2003 7:50:44 PM EDT
If the feed lips crack or the floor plate tabs snap off in such a way that the magazine body is inoperable, can the magazine be crushed and the magazine body be replaced with a newly manufactured one? After all, AR 10s have such kits with M14 magazines.
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 8:30:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes.
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 8:58:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow. I love it when it's that easy. Any suggestions on where you would get quality post 94 bodies for this purpose? Also is there any follow up required to make this all go smoothly?

BTW I don't have this problem (yet). I know it will invariably happen (likely whenever the 2nd AWB occurs) so I'm curious to know how it's done.
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 7:51:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Here is a link to the EE. The company is sold out, but you can put your name on a list for their next order. [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=24&t=171982[/url]
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top