Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2003 11:55:02 AM EDT
Hi to all! Well, I got my wish & scored a few of these cute little beasts off of ebay... when I received them, I was impressed on how well they were made, and I was smiling right up to when I stuck one in my AR! Might as well have stuck it up my own butt! How'en' the hell do you get the little devils out??? one or two dropped free, but for the most part, you have to break open the rifle to push it out with you thumb! I tried them in several different rifles. They are not the best set up for hunting!! What were they originally made for, who was the brain surgon that thought these up?? What do the guys that have them attach to the bottom plate to ease extraction from the weapon??? I actually do like them, just wish modification wasn't needed to use them?? Thanks, till....later....GT
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 6:29:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not familiar with the actual construction of these short mags but is there a way to attach some 550 cord to the floorplate (back to the pre-magpul days" to allow you to pull the magazine out?

Could you post a pic, I'm sure someone else might have some ideas too.

Sarge
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 11:26:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/31/2003 12:34:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Troy! I'll give it a try! Till...later....GT
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top