Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/13/2003 9:38:26 PM EDT
I need to know if the green followers are the same as the factory colt black ones.... I need them (factory colt black plastic) to make some 5 round mags with the colt factory 5 round magazine insert. (turns 20 round USGI to 5 round) and need to know if the green follower is a direct replacement.

anyone have pictures comparing them ?,,, and does anyone have 5 of them to part with (prefer the black to keep my mags the same, but if the green are the same I can get those anywahere)
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 9:39:59 PM EDT
No the green followers have an anti tilt bracket in them. They're supposed to be better than the black ones.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 10:01:31 PM EDT
anyone know where to buy the black plastic followers ? i need them to match the internal magazine block.... anyone have some I can buy off you ?
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 12:02:53 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 12:04:29 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Westicle: anyone know where to buy the black plastic followers ? i need them to match the internal magazine block.... anyone have some I can buy off you ?
View Quote
No problem. One cent Canadian each.. Email incoming...
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 12:19:35 AM EDT
Email Recieved and problem solved... thank you guys eh :) :)
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 1:26:03 AM EDT
I would like to thank CavVet, he mailed me 20 of the black followers I need to complete my "canada" legal project... what a stand up guy. I LOVE YOU MAN, if we could get 1 or 2 more people together I would give you a group hug. [party][:)]
Top Top