Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2006 10:07:50 AM EDT
I am looking for opinions on the old Guat 5.56 ammo. Local dealer has a bunch for the same price that I can pick up Remington .223 for at Wal-Mart, around 0.20/round. Am I better off buying the new commercial stuff or blasting with the Guat?? Thanks
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:01:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I would buy all that you can of the old stuff, and you can't go wrong with the new surplus Guat. 5.56 ammo it's all good but at 0.20/ rnd that's not a great price.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:18:18 AM EDT
[#2]
18.5 cents per round/ delivered from AIM. (Guatemalan).  Just go tmy second case in-it was inspected and nice and shiny--consistent looking bullet seats.  I have shot a few hundred rounds of the 1st case with no problems.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:26:09 AM EDT
[#3]
here  is a thread about it.  www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=16&t=271651

There a quite a few other threads on it too.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 1:03:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Try search

Try the thread tacked at the top for review and reference.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top