Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2006 11:34:55 AM EDT
Anyone every bought from Gulf Coast Ammunition How is ther shipping and customer service
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:03:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I've purchased a couple cases of 7.62x39 blanks from them.  No problems and items got here within the week.

I called them on the phone both times...after seeing their website I didn't want to trust my luck with email but YMMV.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:54:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I got some ammo from from they called me back when they said, and they delivered before they said they would.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 1:19:45 PM EDT
[#3]
He's a good guy.  I buy from him at gunshows.  I don't know about shipping though.  He's my plinking ammo supplier.

TS
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:16:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
He's a good guy.  I buy from him at gunshows.  I don't know about shipping though.  He's my plinking ammo supplier.

TS

I would rather pay alittle more for someone that actually gives a shit.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:38:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TS

I would rather pay alittle more for someone that actually gives a shit.

What does that mean?  What in my post elicited that response?

TS
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:17:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 10:28:00 AM EDT
[#7]
That thread is about ammunitionstore.com, not Gulf Coast Ammo.  I didn't read the entire thread, but I did read most of it when it was first being posted.  

TS
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:41:16 PM EDT
[#8]
His prices were too high on 7.63 Mauser ammo so I bought from Cole's instead.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top