Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2003 9:15:02 PM EDT
Hope you will forgive yet another thread on this, but wanted all to see...

If you do not have a Bass Pro Shop credit card, if you apply for one they will give you an ADDITIONAL 10% off of the SALE PRICE for the items you purchase that day!

I bought several cases at $138 each including tax.  Then they gave me Bass Pro Shop points on top of that.

That is CHEAPER than the 20 year old South African surplus which is Berdan primed to boot.  Sportsman's Guide sells it for $142 per thousand.
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 10:14:18 PM EDT
[#1]
You can only buy it in stores???
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 5:46:00 AM EDT
[#2]
From what I have read the sale is in store only.  You may want to verify that for yourself, though.

Sale dates vary with location. In Orlando sale ends Aug 24. Stock probably also varies by location. In Orlando Tues (8/19) night there were about 40 cases on the floor after I bought mine. They may or may not have additional stock in storerooms.

Need to check dates and stock on hand at each individual store.

Link Posted: 8/23/2003 8:27:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Criley, thanks for the heads up on the ammo and credit card info.  I bought 4 cases today.  After I left, there were only 15 cases left on the floor with hundreds of 20 round boxes stacked on display.  BTW, is that place always so packed???  Thought I was at Disney World for a minute.  [:D]
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 8:51:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Treelo, glad you got in on the deal.  Tomorrow is the last day of the sale, so they had a pretty good supply on hand.
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 11:52:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Darn, I bought $700 bucks of 9mm from them when it was $3.88/box, I should have thought of this!
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top