Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 3:41:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I just received an e-mail that my order has shipped.....I ordered on 5/14.....maybe that will give you some hope.....they must have finally gotten that shipment in........for the record, I called twice and both times they said it would be in tomorrow...makes you go hmmmmmm
View Quote

Yeah, took them long enough.  I received an email yesterday that my order shipped.  I ordered on May 12!  Not a very good first experience, but others have said it's a good company and I'll agree due to the price on the Q3131A!
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 3:04:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, maybe I spoke too soon (again) about that extra dollar for the second case. I got an email saying that would have to charge $12 per case, but could go ahead and send both cases.

Shhhhh - I think they read these posts (especially my earlier one).
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 12:19:10 AM EDT
[#3]
[LOLabove]  BUSTED!!!

CHRIS
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 12:45:32 PM EDT
[#4]
My 1k was delivered today. 5/30

CHRIS
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 7:03:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Received my case today, was ordered on 5/21.  1000 rounds, headstamped "WCC 02" (2002 production).
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 11:57:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Got an email saying my order, which was placed on 5/28, should be here on 6/3. Plan on busting about the first 500 next weekend. Will see if the headstamps are the same.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 1:34:56 PM EDT
[#7]
They sent me an email Friday saying that the case I ordered should be here on 6/4.  This is my second case from them.  You can order in confidence guys, they deliver what they say they will.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 3:32:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Got mine Friday, the 30th. Lot TD11, '02 Headstamps. Anybody know what the lot code means?
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 7:19:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Ordered mine from them on May 30 and it arrived just as promised today.  Hot dang!!!  Now if I can just get my AR in to my FFL guy... BTW, Lot TC42 and headstamp WCC 02...  Is that good...bad...or does it even matter??

Jeremy
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 5:12:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Got my 1K delivered at the door.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 2:25:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Got my two cases to the door today as promised. Lot 42, headstamped WCC 02.

Happy Happy - Joy Joy!

Death to paper Osamas and Saddams this weekend!!!!
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 4:38:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Got mine today would have been yesterday but I missed my UPS man twice yesterday at home and work.  I had a next day air shipment come in to work today so I caught him today and was hooked up.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 3:41:59 PM EDT
[#13]
I recieved my confirmation today saying I would recieve the order I placed on Saturday on June 11.  Looks like the sale is over.  I went to the website and it is no longer their.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 9:54:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Got my 1K today and it's TC42 WCC 02

How often does wholesale hunter do this ammo sale?  I've heard of it in the past so they must do it from time to time.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 11:34:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Looks like the sale is over.  I went to the website and it is no longer their.
View Quote

Yep, all mention of the sale has been removed.

I was surprised on how long it took to get my order shipped out - I placed the order on Friday , 5-30, and then asked for a status update on Monday 6-2. They responded saying that the ammo (and that was the only thing I ordered) would ship out on Tuesday. When I received no email or a charge on my credit card on Tuesday by mid afternon, I emailed them to ask what was going on, and they told me it would ship on Wednesday. I finally got UPS tracking information on Wednesday, but UPS claimed the tracking number didnt exist. I tried the number again on Thursday and UPS finally had some record for it - as well as noting that it shipped on Thursday, not Wednesday.

Despite all the positive feedback I've seen on this forum about them, I found it rude and unreasonable to have lied twice about the shipping date. Had they said that they didnt know when it would ship it would be a different story, but lieing twice doesn't seem like something a trustworthy business would do.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top