Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 2:56:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SNAFU-M1A:

I talked to MGI at NRA a few years ago and they claimed back then that they were bringing the GG and Glock lowers back, but nothing ever happened.  I really like the idea & system.
View Quote
I just got off the phone w/ MGI (now https://hydraweaponry.com ) to ask about their upcoming Scorpion magwell and confirmed they are going to bring the GG magwell back but no ETA.
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 7:00:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: IdahoPCCinc] [#2]
Originally Posted By 762AP:

Congrats, I didn't realize you had been elected Hall Monitor of the Pistol Caliber Forum, and thank you for stepping up and white knighting for the "folks subscribed to the thread" looking for information that are apparently MORE communicationaly challenged than I, and have been waiting with baited breath for my latest update.
Trigger warning to millennials and grammar nazis: "communicationaly" is a made up word
You feel free to contact all the vendors I have and share YOUR experience, as I have provide the information I have garnered to this point.
You don't like it, find another thread to derail.
Do you normally fixate on random individuals in real life, or is this just your internet people skills?

View Quote

I used words like "please" and "thank you" to show I was trying to be friendly/earnest.

I have never "derailed" anything in this thread....I simply implored you to keep trying and have a successful outcome we could all benefit from.

Edited to keep thread on track.

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:48:56 PM EDT
[#3]
https://www.rmwxtreme.com/

Ron Williams used to sell a billet lower that would take GG mags and regular ar mags if you removed a plastic block in the magwell.

Its honestly a pretty awesome lower. I love mine.

Didnt see them on his website not sure if he still sells them
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:53:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By neuromancer1970:
https://www.rmwxtreme.com/

Ron Williams used to sell a billet lower that would take GG mags and regular ar mags if you removed a plastic block in the magwell.

Its honestly a pretty awesome lower. I love mine.

Didnt see them on his website not sure if he still sells them
View Quote

I'll second Ron and his GG/STANG lower. I use mine with DI .45ACP and 10mm uppers he built for me along with GG mags he milled the AR mag catch slot into. He also modified half of my GG mags for 10mm.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top