Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2017 11:53:10 PM EDT
I haven't been on here in a while and would have missed any relevant posts to finding a trigger for my new carbine.

Just purchased a new Colt 9mm AR15 6951.
Love the gun, hate the trigger.

Mine is a current production carbine with a ramped bolt.
At 25 yds, 10 rounds in the 10 ring off the bench, not all in one hole but I was impressed.
New guns being zeroed out of the box doesn't happen very often, I expected to be chasing the bull.

That aside, the trigger was like pulling an anchor, if it was like the Timney on my RR, I'd be happy.
I checked Timney's website and I didn't see my carbine listed for their triggers.

I would appreciate any insights and recommendations for an aftermarket trigger that someone can recommend for Colt 9mm Carbine.

Thanks for your help
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 3:56:40 PM EDT
[#1]
The Hiperfire 24C is used by lots of folks in their 9mm carbines.  They're expensive, but very nice.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 11:26:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I haven't been on here in a while and would have missed any relevant posts to finding a trigger for my new carbine.

Just purchased a new Colt 9mm AR15 6951.
Love the gun, hate the trigger.

Mine is a current production carbine with a ramped bolt.
At 25 yds, 10 rounds in the 10 ring off the bench, not all in one hole but I was impressed.
New guns being zeroed out of the box doesn't happen very often, I expected to be chasing the bull.

That aside, the trigger was like pulling an anchor, if it was like the Timney on my RR, I'd be happy.
I checked Timney's website and I didn't see my carbine listed for their triggers.

I would appreciate any insights and recommendations for an aftermarket trigger that someone can recommend for Colt 9mm Carbine.

Thanks for your help
View Quote

Check out the AR15 PCC trigger thread.

_
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 7:59:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys,

I called Timney and they suggested the 662S which is a 2 stage, I'm going to try one of those and see if it will run.

Appreciate your input.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top