Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2017 10:11:35 AM EDT
Love shooting my 16" rifle in USPSA PCC division. though a braced pistol would be fun. here is the build sheet:

Spenta blem bolt $109
Psa blem lower $69
Davidson Defense kit via delta team tactical - $217
Swap to magpul K2 grip $16
Duracoat l burgundy kit - $45
Flat black camo spray for battleworn look - $5
ETS mags from PSA - $13
old gen PA red dot on UTG riser
Noveske handstop kit - $15

Ran a mag thru it last night. flawless. will play around with buffer weight and springs to tune to my 115 gr reloads.

I have a bad lever on there but it contacts the thick part of the lower and doesnt work. anyone know of a similar product that will work with PSA lowers?

Link Posted: 10/6/2017 3:34:34 PM EDT
[#1]
That looks pretty awesome. I’m hoping to build something similar, I ordered a PSA blem 9mm lower earlier in the week and I have started collecting parts.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 9:55:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I like it !
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 2:28:28 PM EDT
[#3]
few more flawless mags thru it this weekend. only changes im going to make is swap to a Shockwave tube that has the dimples in it to hold the length better and im having a machinist buddy make a custom brake for it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 8:33:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice.  

What's the rules with PCC?   Would they let you shoot that?
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 9:21:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice.  

What's the rules with PCC?   Would they let you shoot that?
View Quote
no way. this is a pistol and you cant shoot a pistol in PCC
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top