Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2006 7:11:32 PM EDT

Hey guys,

Anybody have any experience with an Olympic Arms K30? I'm debating between getting another m1
carbine or a K30 upper for my currect AR. Just wondering about reliability and accuracy. Let me
know. Thanks.

Sam
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:04:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't have any experience with the OLY 30 carbine. I took a look at their online catalog last night. The upper is 650 bucks and the whole gun is 930. To me that is too much just to shoot 30 carbine. But everybody to his or her own tastes.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:09:34 PM EDT
[#2]
The price of the upper is just a little less than the price of a new m1 carbine from Auto Ordnance.
I'm undecided as to which way to go.

Sam
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:58:07 PM EDT
[#3]
If I was in the market I'd pickup an M1 carbine.  Only cause I regret selling mine....
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top