Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2006 6:48:28 PM EDT
Anyone have 9mm 25rd. UZI mags with a rounded spring vs. the squared spring?  What I mean is the spring coils are rounded instead of squared off?  

Anyway I bought two mags from CDNN and modified them.  They function otherwise fine!  My first mod. of UZI mags went well.  I didn't save any money after shipping and time spent...

Upon inspection and comparrison with a RRA modified mag, one of the new mags came with a rounded spring that was at least 1" shorter than the RRA or the other one.  The other two mags had the squared off longer spring.  THEY feed fine.  The rounded shorter spring does not feed the last 2 rounds well....  I tried stetching the spring out a bit, that didn't help nor hurt things.  

Anyone know of a source for the square coil springs?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:15:35 AM EDT
[#1]
just look for some wolff mag springs
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:44:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone else got any ideas...  That didn't work.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:05:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I think the Colt 32 round springs will work, but they have the 20 rounders as well.  Might be worth a phone call to check with them.  

www.gunsprings.com

This is from the Wolf site

For 32 Round 9mm SMG Magazines:
Stock No. 32701 - each.....$ 8.99
Stock No. 32702 - pak of 3.......$ 22.49
Stock No. 32703 - pak of 10.....$ 55.99  
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:18:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks!

At times I am search impaired.  
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top