Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2006 10:33:05 AM EDT
Ive been trying to get a TROS barrel in 5" with the 3 lug for a month now. I already have the 3 lug adapter for my Trinity I need the barrel! Anybody know of any comperable barrel I can get in the near future or maybe someone that has these barrels available for sale?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:13:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you contacted Mark himself ?

[email protected]  -  (503)-358-3708
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:08:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Ive sent him two emails with no reply. He must be swamped. I understand. I just want to get this build finished someday.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:11:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Did you try Henry at Title 2 yet?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:16:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Ive sent him two emails with no reply. He must be swamped. I understand. I just want to get this build finished someday.

Mark went to the show. He emailed me a week or so ago to tell me that he would try and get the barrels out before he left but couldn't make a firm committment. I traded emails with Henry at Title II and he said that Mark told him his shipment would be going out Monday. Henry has a thread in the EE where he says availibility from him will be on the 16th.

Henry is excellent to deal with. You should send him an email or call him.

Bomber
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:18:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I have already ordered one from title2 a few weeks ago. After running home to check the mail everyday  I sent an email and found out they were back ordered. Hopefully he will be shipping to those who have already ordered before taking more orders. I'm just getting anxious to get my build done.

I forgot about the SHOT show. Thats probably why I havent heard anything. Both TROS and Title2 are good about returning emails.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:42:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Has anyone heard anything new?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 1:14:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I purchased mine direct and received it today so they should be at your Dealer's any time now.

You will be pleased! They are beautiful.

Bomber

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:36:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:58:40 PM EDT
[#9]
They sure are purdy.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top