Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/10/2006 12:39:12 PM EDT
In looking at the pictures from the shot show - I think that I was a oly lower that takes glock mags - what is the word on this?

This may be the 9MM or 40 S&W carbine that I have been looking for.

Thanks,

Badredfish
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 1:25:10 PM EDT
There is a link around here somewhere; I'm sure of it. I have a GL9mm flat top and love it. Its a great plinker. Check around for prices, try Atlantic or get your dealer to order from OLY. It will eat any ammo from what I hear. I just use +P+. Good quality IMO.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:47:57 PM EDT
Been out a while... AR15 member Hessian has the 40 model. I got to look at it, and shoot it.

He handed it to me with a Scherer long stick mag, and it would not feed off the mag , I feel it was due to not being a factory GLOCK mag, as this one did not have the GLOCK style metal lining, it was a solid plastic mag.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:57:33 PM EDT
Just use factory glock mags. They have been tested at OLY and are a good match. Scherer are just a tad bit cheaper but dont seem to work so well. Glock 18 33 rounders are they way to go. I have bought them at 23.00-25.00 and seen them as high as $50.00 at the fun shows. Everybody has a story......so buy one and lets hear yours.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:37:23 PM EDT
Just some FYI. I talked to Oly Arms about getting some Glock lowers and they said they might be selling just lowers in the next 10 to 14 months. They have a nice design going with this. I got three on back order and hope to get them soon. I think these could be popular with the folks who also carry Glocks.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:18:54 PM EDT
Yep, that's what i'm hearing as well. Just remember that the upper needs to be notched as well.
Top Top