Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2006 6:09:54 AM EDT
got a vortex just for the hell of it.  About to cross over the 'I spend more on things to put ON rifle than on the rifle itself' line!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:22:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Thank you  
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:35:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:44:24 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You should see the "evil" we have planned for a little pre-SHOT event...as well as all of it in the new catalog.
Steve/RRA

Well I have 3 AR rifles, and they're all RRA.  When the 308 comes out, we'll probably make that 4.  You guys deliver quality again and again.  Keep it up.  (but how about an affordable 1911! pulllleeze!)
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 11:19:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:23:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
"Affordable" is very, very subjective...not likely we'll ever go assembly-line production on our fourty fives, so that leaves you with custom pistols which are pretty affordable within that realm.
Steve/RRA

hey I can dream!  one day I'll ahve one.  I yearn for that highest of high cut front straps!!!!

in fact, that's what makes me want them more than any other.  that front strap is ridiculous.

Ordered your new catalogue just now can't wait to see it!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:13:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You should see the "evil" we have planned for a little pre-SHOT event...as well as all of it in the new catalog.
Steve/RRA

So should I be holding out on my 9mm upper?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:00:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I am.  How would you like to get just what you wanted, only to see something a little better the next week!
Come on Steve, SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top